I had the same problems... when I discovered PhoneControl.NET few years ago I was not able to use it since yesterday! I tried with Nokia 6230, 6230i, right now I have 6233. I recently changed my bluetooth USB dongle for the one that supports Widcomm version 3 from default. But still, things didn't work.
Yesterday I registered to PhoneControl.NET forum and zorro helped me to solve the problem in about a hour. He really takes care. I am sure he will help you too, just cooperate... describe your problems, send him log file etc...
Right now everything works for me in his standalone PhoneControl.NET application. There are few issues in Centrafuse (like dialed/missed/received lists are empty, incoming call) but in standalone everything works like a dream now!