Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 228

Thread: CFiG v1 Centrafuse Plugin for iGuidance integration

  1. #91
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by alti View Post
    And if you open ig normally from windows does the main menu pop up then as well?
    nope. only in cf. weird huh?

  2. #92
    FLAC alti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by hari-bhari View Post
    nope. only in cf. weird huh?
    odd, and this is happening with the most recent version of CFiG?
    My Install

    Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

    CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

    StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

  3. #93
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    I really love this plugin as a secondary solution since many will not want to use the integrated Destinator and go with SE....

    I do not currently have iGuidance, but if I need to get it to help testing let me know alti...

    If you need any additions to the SDK let me know, or if you have any programming questions just PM...

    I love what your doing here and can't wait to get it up on the site to get exposure...

    Great Work!!

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  4. #94
    FLAC alti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by veetid View Post
    I really love this plugin as a secondary solution since many will not want to use the integrated Destinator and go with SE....

    I do not currently have iGuidance, but if I need to get it to help testing let me know alti...

    If you need any additions to the SDK let me know, or if you have any programming questions just PM...

    I love what your doing here and can't wait to get it up on the site to get exposure...

    Great Work!!

    david
    Thanks, should be ready soon, just trying to beat out a few small issues.
    My Install

    Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

    CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

    StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

  5. #95
    VENDOR - Centrafuse veetid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by alti View Post
    Thanks, should be ready soon, just trying to beat out a few small issues.
    sounds awesome!

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

  6. #96
    FLAC alti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,723
    I just posted a new version that should address the menu appearing when ig is loaded in cfig and also lets users of version 2.x use the menu command (no setup modifactions neccessary)

    Here is the link to version 1.1

    I have not updated the link yet at the begining of the thread that still links to the old version. My car pc is temporally out of commission, I had to send my beta DSATX unit in for a firmware upgrade so i was not able to test other then my desktop and laptop. I did test in both ig 3.0 and ig 2.0NA please let me know if this takes care of the menu popping up on you guys. (and if the menu works for you 2.x peeps)

    Thanks
    My Install

    Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

    CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

    StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

  7. #97
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Center of the Universe
    Posts
    72
    Alti, my man, thank you. BRILLIANT JOB !

  8. #98
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by alti View Post
    I just posted a new version that should address the menu appearing when ig is loaded in cfig and also lets users of version 2.x use the menu command (no setup modifactions neccessary)

    Here is the link to version 1.1

    I have not updated the link yet at the begining of the thread that still links to the old version. My car pc is temporally out of commission, I had to send my beta DSATX unit in for a firmware upgrade so i was not able to test other then my desktop and laptop. I did test in both ig 3.0 and ig 2.0NA please let me know if this takes care of the menu popping up on you guys. (and if the menu works for you 2.x peeps)

    Thanks
    I tested this version with iGuidance Europe 2.1.2. When im clicking on the CFiG button, iGuidance starts, but not embeded. It starts in a extra window So i cant test the funktions. The windows name of this europe version is iGuidance too.

  9. #99
    FLAC alti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeness View Post
    I tested this version with iGuidance Europe 2.1.2. When im clicking on the CFiG button, iGuidance starts, but not embeded. It starts in a extra window So i cant test the funktions. The windows name of this europe version is iGuidance too.
    are there any other windows popping up?? like warnings that the gps is not connected or the standard warning about driving and using the sofware?

    are you using the nowarning param in the setup?

    what hardware are you using (processor speed and ram)


    And can others confirm that the verison in my post above (ending in 1.1, not the one linked in the first post) is working or not working for them??

    I have not updated the first post with the new version yet because i have not been able to test it in my car...

    Thanks
    My Install

    Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

    CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

    StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

  10. #100
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    62
    I get this warning that i dont have to use iGuidance while driving. Maybe thats the problem? And yes i used that 1.1 version, not that on the start page.

    Hardware: Sempron 3000+, 512DDRRAM

    Edit: The Warning was the problem. When im starting iGuidance with "nowarning" parameter its working. The menu from your plugin is working too Only one big disadavanteg from iGuidance: the old maps in version 2.

    But good work, your plugin is iGuidance 2.1.2 compatible

Similar Threads

  1. Traffic Plugin for Centrafuse?
    By justintime in forum CF Plugins
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 10:09 PM
  2. How do I use the Base plugin sources ?
    By guino in forum RR FAQ
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 04:43 PM
  3. Sample C# Code For Centrafuse Plugin
    By buurin in forum CF Plugins
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 06:10 PM
  4. Embedding FM PLugin into CENTRAFUSE 1.1
    By camsgs3 in forum DragonBTV's CarPC Plugins
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 11:55 PM
  5. Winamp LCD display plugin / IRMan plugin - together?
    By Jarrod in forum Software & Software Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2002, 06:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •