- If I enter a reminder time, the note doesn't show up on the list.
- If I don't enter a reminder time, then an entry goes into the list, but nothing shows up in the big box on the main screen.
- If I enter text next to the time in the NOTEs box, then it won't show up on the list until I exit the list back to the main screen then come back in.
- If I double click on a list entry to hear the entry be read, then after the reading it goes back to the main screen. I'm thinking it should stay on the list screen.
- The reminder time entry is clumsy and a bit confusing. You're only looking for a time entry here, right? What about using a smaller version of what David's using to set the time in CF? Basically show a screen with the current time in HH:MM, then up/down arrows under it for the user to scroll the time?
OR! A single screen with the event time, reminder time and notes entry all at once. I think you can do it without it looking too crowded. It would avoid the confusion of having to enter times by hand, and where text can go and where it can't.
- The date format shown on the reminder list isn't tracking with the regional settings. For example, Calendar is using DD.MM.YYYY, but I have MM/DD/YYYY defined in Windows.
- When you pop up your modal dialog for the reminder, it'll pop up behind CF if I'm in an external application when the reminder comes up.
Thanks for the continued work!