You can download it HERE.
A couple of notes:
1. I removed the Mazda logo (for those who don't drive little cars) ;)
2. No glow yet. This is the 'universal' version, just white on black.
3. I've only finished the MAIN, MUSIC, DVD, VIDEO and WEATHER screens. You can expect artifacts and other anomolies on the other screens.
4. It's 800x600, not stretched. So if you run it on a 16:9 LCD, things get elongated.
5. You'll notice the 'voice' and 'disconnect' buttons are gone (as I don't use those features). But I'll add them back later.
To Install: just create a new folder in your /Program Files/fluxmedia/centrafuse/skins directory, then unzip these files there.
This is just a preview. If you find any major functional issues, let me know.
I'll be out on business travel til the first of Feb., so I'll get back to work on it then. Anyone in Vancouver, BC or west-LA wanna grab a brew next week?