Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Lots O' Stuff For Sale

  1. #21
    Maximum Bitrate GuRuGoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    556
    Sorry for the delay ( i was out of town and had no internet access). Here's the skinny:
    telek: The link is the exact same as the touch pad I have. Let me know if you need specifics on dimensions.

    pplante: just closed the deal on the shutdown controller with craigyb. Sorry.

    mastero: any specific questions? I'm not sure what you want.
    90% Done
    60W DC-DC & shutdown controller
    Via C3 800, 512mb Ram, HDD 75GB IBM Deskstar, 5.6" In dash Dcustoms LCD w/ 3m USB Touch setup
    Rockfors 400s 400W amp,2x 10" Rockford Subs, Sony CDX M730 Head unit
    All in a shiny White 2000 V6 Mustang
    Click here to visit my NEW PhotoAlbum

  2. #22
    FLAC Mastero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,640
    guru the dvd ...??? do we have a deal ...?

  3. #23
    Maximum Bitrate GuRuGoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    556
    Mastero-
    As I said above, i would like to keep the dvd and adapter together. But, if i can find a buyer for just the adapter, i will consider selling them seperately.
    90% Done
    60W DC-DC & shutdown controller
    Via C3 800, 512mb Ram, HDD 75GB IBM Deskstar, 5.6" In dash Dcustoms LCD w/ 3m USB Touch setup
    Rockfors 400s 400W amp,2x 10" Rockford Subs, Sony CDX M730 Head unit
    All in a shiny White 2000 V6 Mustang
    Click here to visit my NEW PhotoAlbum

  4. #24
    FLAC Mastero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by GuRuGoD
    Mastero-
    As I said above, i would like to keep the dvd and adapter together. But, if i can find a buyer for just the adapter, i will consider selling them seperately.
    ok let me know ...

    mastero

  5. #25
    Maximum Bitrate GuRuGoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    556
    BUMP ... knocked the prices down a bit to spark some more intrest.
    90% Done
    60W DC-DC & shutdown controller
    Via C3 800, 512mb Ram, HDD 75GB IBM Deskstar, 5.6" In dash Dcustoms LCD w/ 3m USB Touch setup
    Rockfors 400s 400W amp,2x 10" Rockford Subs, Sony CDX M730 Head unit
    All in a shiny White 2000 V6 Mustang
    Click here to visit my NEW PhotoAlbum

  6. #26
    FLAC chut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX. USA
    Posts
    1,375
    I am interested in the slimline adapter....how much do you want for itwith fast shipping?
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

    Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

  7. #27
    Maximum Bitrate GuRuGoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by chut
    I am interested in the slimline adapter....how much do you want for itwith fast shipping?
    Alright, then that opens up a deal for yourself and mastero. Here's my proposition. Mastero: 55 for the DVD + shipping (looks to be about 23.00 to india at the cheapest). and chut: 15 shipped for the adapter (fedex ground) . I can ship both those items out same day as long as i get payment before 4:00pm. I will only do this if both can agree on price.

    Mastero-
    sorry to hit you so hard on shipping, but it was the cheapest rates i could find from us to india for a package. If you know of any other carriers that will ship cheaper, please let me know. I will only charge you what I get charged for shipping.
    90% Done
    60W DC-DC & shutdown controller
    Via C3 800, 512mb Ram, HDD 75GB IBM Deskstar, 5.6" In dash Dcustoms LCD w/ 3m USB Touch setup
    Rockfors 400s 400W amp,2x 10" Rockford Subs, Sony CDX M730 Head unit
    All in a shiny White 2000 V6 Mustang
    Click here to visit my NEW PhotoAlbum

  8. #28
    Low Bitrate aultl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    110
    Recieved my Mainboard, Thanks...

    Aultl

  9. #29
    Maximum Bitrate GuRuGoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by aultl
    Recieved my Mainboard, Thanks...

    Aultl
    No prob, glad it got there ok.
    90% Done
    60W DC-DC & shutdown controller
    Via C3 800, 512mb Ram, HDD 75GB IBM Deskstar, 5.6" In dash Dcustoms LCD w/ 3m USB Touch setup
    Rockfors 400s 400W amp,2x 10" Rockford Subs, Sony CDX M730 Head unit
    All in a shiny White 2000 V6 Mustang
    Click here to visit my NEW PhotoAlbum

  10. #30
    FLAC chut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX. USA
    Posts
    1,375
    uh thanx, but i can buy it new for 7.00.


    Quote Originally Posted by GuRuGoD
    Alright, then that opens up a deal for yourself and mastero. Here's my proposition. Mastero: 55 for the DVD + shipping (looks to be about 23.00 to india at the cheapest). and chut: 15 shipped for the adapter (fedex ground) . I can ship both those items out same day as long as i get payment before 4:00pm. I will only do this if both can agree on price.

    Mastero-
    sorry to hit you so hard on shipping, but it was the cheapest rates i could find from us to india for a package. If you know of any other carriers that will ship cheaper, please let me know. I will only charge you what I get charged for shipping.
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

    Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: lots o' good stuff! lcds, sbcs
    By W6-Ryan in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 10:11 AM
  2. FS: Lots of random stuff (mp3car oriented)
    By infrared in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 01:16 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 07:02 PM
  4. FS: lots o stuff
    By W6-Ryan in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 09:33 AM
  5. FS: 6.5" EARTH Kit + lots of stuff
    By W6-Ryan in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2002, 09:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •