Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89

Thread: FS: Touchscreens

  1. #51
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    305
    Hey guys,

    The touchscreens have arrived.. I sent those with confirmed orders a PM with a total to paypal me..

    If you are interested, send me a PM..

    Thanks
    Jason

  2. #52
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    va
    Posts
    159
    I have a question for you, i couldnt find the answer, i searched every post in this thread. How thick are the touchscreens? Are they glass, or plastic? Better yet, can you send me a pic of one of the 6.5 ones, with a controller hooked up to it?
    Thanks, i might be interested in a 6.5, and the controller.

  3. #53
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by civicduties
    I have a question for you, i couldnt find the answer, i searched every post in this thread. How thick are the touchscreens? Are they glass, or plastic? Better yet, can you send me a pic of one of the 6.5 ones, with a controller hooked up to it?
    Thanks, i might be interested in a 6.5, and the controller.
    Hey,

    Sorry I don't have a camera here to take any pics, but here are the dimensions:

    1.4mm thick
    155mm wide
    117mm tall

    active area:
    133mm wide
    100mm tall

  4. #54
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    va
    Posts
    159
    glass, plastic? im assuming plastic. i bet youd sell alot more if you actually had pics of it all.

  5. #55
    Variable Bitrate
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by civicduties
    glass, plastic? im assuming plastic. i bet youd sell alot more if you actually had pics of it all.
    Glass..

    Yeah true, I'll take pics once I'm free, but week before Spring Break is always rough at college..

  6. #56
    Maximum Bitrate eCarô's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    810
    Might sell even more if you can get the girls from civicduties' avatar to model with them.

  7. #57
    jol
    jol is offline
    FLAC jol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Mellansel, Sweden
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by eCar?
    Might sell even more if you can get the girls from civicduties' avatar to model with them.
    word

  8. #58
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    va
    Posts
    159
    the one on the right is my fiance, and the one on the left is her girlfriend. my girl said if you give me a free one, she will model just about anything. wink wink

  9. #59
    FLAC robiewp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    958
    hot.
    car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

  10. #60
    Constant Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    va
    Posts
    159
    Im really intrested in the 6.5 kit, when will you have pics available?
    thanks

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: MkII Escort / FS: Mk5 Escort / FS: Mitsubishi Carisma
    By Confused in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 02:45 PM
  2. FS: Minolta/QMS Magicolor 2+ laser printer
    By Maxis24 in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 12:39 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:29 AM
  4. FS: Whole System w/LCD, touch, ITX, DVD
    By tbdombrosky in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2002, 01:07 PM
  5. FS: Clarion VRX610 LCD + Audio + Rims
    By gguy in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2001, 11:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •