Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: FS: Sproggy Hard to Find Parts

  1. #11
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    558
    According to www.upsp.com the rate for a Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (small) would be $5 with no insurance or significant packaging. Being an envelope I don't think I will be able to do more than put bubble wrap around the item....

    There also is Airmail Letter Post which is $4 but I am pretty sure that is just for flat letters only....

    Estimated time is 4 to 6 days.

    Let me know if you want it at all, and if it is the T6 and/or Lm2587-12T....

    Also if you think I could raise the price on the items to make the shipping seem better????

  2. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by dug1967
    According to www.upsp.com the rate for a Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (small) would be $5 with no insurance or significant packaging. Being an envelope I don't think I will be able to do more than put bubble wrap around the item....

    There also is Airmail Letter Post which is $4 but I am pretty sure that is just for flat letters only....

    Estimated time is 4 to 6 days.

    Let me know if you want it at all, and if it is the T6 and/or Lm2587-12T....

    Also if you think I could raise the price on the items to make the shipping seem better????
    I'm not going to buy anything right now because I don't know yet which Sproggy I'm going to make. If Mastero will sell Sproggy MK3.5 kit with low enough price and it will work well then I'm going to buy it from him and Lm2587-12T from you, otherwise I'll buy 2.8+ kit and from him and T6 from you.

    5$ for shipping isn't too bad and raising the item's price isn't exactly what I meant...

    I'll send you a mail when I know what to buy.
    Still desinging a low budget carputer for GPS, Mp3, Internet...

    Celeron 366, 256MB, 15GB 3,5" HD, Sproggy MK?, somekind of TFT display...

  3. #13
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by T.J.L.
    and raising the item's price isn't exactly what I meant...
    I was just kidding, but it would make the postage seem more resonable...

  4. #14
    FLAC Mastero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,640
    Dug give me a Best price for LM2587T-12 and MAX766 everything you have.

    Fedex charges to India (Mumbai)

    Thanx
    Mastero

  5. #15
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastero
    Dug give me a Best price for LM2587T-12 and MAX766 everything you have.

    Fedex charges to India (Mumbai)

    Thanx
    Mastero
    Okay Mastero,

    I am assuming you want all LM2587T-12 and MAX766, which based on the prices listed above would be $83, best price $75....

    And I don't know if I am doing the FedEx rate stuff right, but India comes up Zone O, and going with Inter'l Priority and a FedEx envelope (8 oz. or less) the rate is $36.75 (ouch)....

    So $111.75 total.

  6. #16
    FLAC Mastero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,640
    Dug Please find out cheapest shipping to PA 18052

    Cheers

    Mastero

  7. #17
    Low Bitrate
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    65
    Do you have (or can you get) any LT1084 or LM1084?

    If so, let me know, I will need one of those plus a LM2587T-12.

    Thanks!

  8. #18
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastero
    Dug Please find out cheapest shipping to PA 18052

    Cheers

    Mastero

    United States Post Office - $3.75 for Parcel Post with no insurance or confirmation....

    UPS Ground - $5.75 no nothing also...

  9. #19
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Entcee
    Do you have (or can you get) any LT1084 or LM1084?

    If so, let me know, I will need one of those plus a LM2587T-12.

    Thanks!
    Entcee,

    I could get some LM1084, but would need complete part number.. they have different voltages.....

    Where are you located?

  10. #20
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    558
    Parts are starting to be sold.... I will update the quantites in the original posts and put the new quanties in RED

    Also, I forgot about the PayPal fees and since I am basically not making much if any profit on this I don't really care to make a loss.... so all order (after today) totals (parts and shipping) will be upped by 7% to cover PayPal....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS FT: New Sproggy 2.8 DC-DC PSU Kit
    By guitar333 in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 11:34 PM
  2. FS: Sproggy 2.6 and Tons O Parts
    By Mr. Pute in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-06-2003, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 02:18 PM
  4. FS. sproggy parts (almost complete)
    By JesTa784 in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 04:50 PM
  5. Sproggy parts
    By zeptik in forum Power Supplies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2002, 01:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •