I will definitely be bidding in that auction. I was going to do a 10" industrial touch screen 2 years ago, but became unemployed and still have the beast. it only gets 800x600 res though. I looked into getting an in-dash because:
- low profile security wise
- can fit in my dash with the existing after-market CD player
questions (more like some requests) :-)
1) What is the NICs on the LCD?
2) it looked like in one of the pictures that the lcd can tilt left and right once out of the housing. is this correct?
3) is it possible to take a picture of the insides? i have a worry about the monitor cable possibly folding incorrectly within the unit. an example has been cited here: anyone else besides digitalww have in dash units?