How much u askin?
Email me [email protected]
I am looking to sell this high bright lcd that produces 1400 nits, and the controller card used to run it.
for the manual, it is the 8.4"
and the controller card is the
This controller card has many funtions include horizontal and vertical inverse and many more other neat things.
I used this to create a Heads-Up Navigational System for my senior project and I have no use for it anymore. Ask me if you have any questions, I had to have this and paid over 1000 bucks, I understand I may not get half of it back, but email me with any questions or offers.
yea a price range would help...im interested in it too....
I don't have a range, I would like to get 400, but I am not sure if I can get that, so its pretty much anything goes. I know there are other options out there, so I don't want to deter anyone. I know it has a svga input, i think it has rca inputs, I have all the cables on how it works. The only thing i didnt buy is the cable that connects the controller board to the backlight inverter. I used a potentiometer so i can adjust the brightness, but other than that everything works great. Let me know if there are any questions.
I've been keeping an eye of this section for awhile and i've noticed a few things.
* Titles lacking in Description
* Please Title your post Beginning with FS (For Sale), FT(For Trade), WTB (Want to Buy) or EBAY
* This Forum is NOT ebay... Name a price on the item you want to sell, However you are welcome to post a link to an ebay auction.
* Commercial sellers must contact [email protected] before they begin making "for sale" posts. No free advertising for businesses.
* DO NOT cross post your sales (or any other thread). Posting it in one place is sufficient. If you cross post, your posts will be locked and/or deleted at the admin's discretion
* No Thread Crapping
* If you get trolled, Please DO NOT make a post about it. Please Private Message an Administrator
My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
It will be done sometime in the next generation.
I'm a lesbian too.
I am for hire!
Well I didnt want to offended anyone, just wanted to sell the item, but if it would help resolve any problems, ill ask 400 for it. Message me if there is a question.
$400!!!!!wow!!! I didnt pay that for my 10.4 with ts
Ok, you've gotten my attention now.
Did you say that there is a pot installed on the display that allows you to adjust the brightness of a 1400 NIT display? I would like to see some photos of the screen in daylight with the brightness adjusted all the way up, all the way down at night and the absolute dimensions of the casing. Length, width, height and thinkness. I may have a use for this and I've got the cash. So, post some pics!
Ok, I found the dimensions....but I would like to see the pics, please.
Originally Posted by duyduck
Stop Buying New Music CD's.
Hit The RIAA where it lives.
Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.
Yea but your screen isn't 1400NIT$400!!!!!wow!!! I didnt pay that for my 10.4 with ts
this is 5 times brighter than yours.....get the picture
-Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords
It's not clear whether this has sold or not. I'd be interested in knowing!