FS: JL Audio 250 Watt Mono Channel Amp
I am selling my JL Audio amp. here are the specs.
* Rated Power: 250 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
* THD at Rated Power: <0.05% @ 4 ohm
* S/N Ratio*: >95dB below rated power
* Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
* Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm/50 Hz
* Input Range: switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
* Dimensions: 10.25"L x 9.25"W x 2.36"H
* Differential-Balanced Input Topology: (1 pair of inputs)
* On-board Crossover: fully-variable (40-200 Hz), selectable-slope LP (12 or 24 dB per octave)
* Preamp Output: 2-channel (full-range, LP or HP)
* Bass EQ: variable boost up to 15dB
* Infrasonic Filter: defeatable 24dB/octave at 30 Hz
* Signal-Sensing Turn-On: permits operation without remote lead
* Dual mono speaker output connections: accept up to 8ga. wire
* +12V and Ground connections: accept up to 4ga. Wire
It has served me well, providing plenty of thump to my 2 10" JL W0 subs. It has lived out of harms way under the rear drivers side seat in a Chevy Tahoe, and has no physical damage that I can see. I will remove the amp from the car tomorrow and take pictures since I don't have time tonight.
All for the low low price of $250
if you are intersted drop me a PM or post below if you want more info. if theres no interest here it'll go on ebay, but I figured I would give the community the first shot.
Also Posted on the Nissanmurano.org forums