this is a great amp - i have had it and loved it.
I am selling my JL Audio amp. here are the specs.
* Rated Power: 250 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm-4 ohm (11V-14.5V)
* THD at Rated Power: <0.05% @ 4 ohm
* S/N Ratio*: >95dB below rated power
* Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
* Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm/50 Hz
* Input Range: switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
* Dimensions: 10.25"L x 9.25"W x 2.36"H
* Differential-Balanced Input Topology: (1 pair of inputs)
* On-board Crossover: fully-variable (40-200 Hz), selectable-slope LP (12 or 24 dB per octave)
* Preamp Output: 2-channel (full-range, LP or HP)
* Bass EQ: variable boost up to 15dB
* Infrasonic Filter: defeatable 24dB/octave at 30 Hz
* Signal-Sensing Turn-On: permits operation without remote lead
* Dual mono speaker output connections: accept up to 8ga. wire
* +12V and Ground connections: accept up to 4ga. Wire
It has served me well, providing plenty of thump to my 2 10" JL W0 subs. It has lived out of harms way under the rear drivers side seat in a Chevy Tahoe, and has no physical damage that I can see. I will remove the amp from the car tomorrow and take pictures since I don't have time tonight.
All for the low low price of $250
if you are intersted drop me a PM or post below if you want more info. if theres no interest here it'll go on ebay, but I figured I would give the community the first shot.
Also Posted on the Nissanmurano.org forums
Sorry about the non postage of pics, ive been incredibly busy lately with school and work along with a certain lady friend, so yeah. i know I will have time sunday morning to take it out and maybe get a snapshot or two, but maybe tomorrow morning if I dont sleep until noon, which is a definate possibility. I will also be selling some computer parts, but I think all of them will be put up on ebay. everything from mobos to PSU to hdds to graphics cards, so stay tuned for the links if you are looking for high performance parts at low prices.
gotta love being broke and selling your babies