Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: FS: OPUS 150 watt DC-DC power Supply

  1. #11
    Variable Bitrate BiohazrD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Katy TX
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by clean customs
    I paid through paypal, and as goods, so I am protected at the very least. Thats why I put it on the thread, to see if anyone else bought it too.


    You Texas people always want to complain. There is a place off of fry road called katy kar audio that sells vga screens, t-views for $190 cash. I was there yesterday. The screen was actually nice too.
    And thats really bull**** as I posted for it first.
    Quick! To the Popemobile!

  2. #12
    Maximum Bitrate jusatry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by BiohazrD
    And thats really bull**** as I posted for it first.

    Did you PM first?

  3. #13
    Maximum Bitrate hd54321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    839
    I have a feeling no one has heard from this guy, including clean_customs. CC probably just sent this dude $ without hearing from his first.

    -HD

  4. #14
    Maximum Bitrate clean customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by hd54321
    I have a feeling no one has heard from this guy, including clean_customs. CC probably just sent this dude $ without hearing from his first.

    -HD
    Give me a little credit here homie. I offered him $115 to beat out everyone, and he replied back. His paypal.com account has a long history, so its not like he has a new account. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean crap. But when I sent the PM, it took 2 days to get back to me. Im going to give the benefit of the doubt until I try to turn the computer on and it doesn't have any power.
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

  5. #15
    Maximum Bitrate clean customs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BiohazrD
    I know that place, they have touchscreens?
    Yea, call ahead though because I found them on ebay, saw they were in Houston, and they went and got one from the wherehouse. They are actually really nice, cases don't look as good, but the picture is nice. Two aux inputs plus the VGA and USB. Its actually the same software that comes with the lilliput.
    He had them on ebay for $199, but I bought two from him for $380.

    Heres the link to it on ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38650
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

  6. #16
    Maximum Bitrate jusatry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by clean customs
    Yea, call ahead though because I found them on ebay, saw they were in Houston, and they went and got one from the wherehouse. They are actually really nice, cases don't look as good, but the picture is nice. Two aux inputs plus the VGA and USB. Its actually the same software that comes with the lilliput.
    He had them on ebay for $199, but I bought two from him for $380.

    Heres the link to it on ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38650

    Thats a damn good price....

  7. #17
    Variable Bitrate BiohazrD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Katy TX
    Posts
    431
    Gonna head by there tomorrow
    Quick! To the Popemobile!

  8. #18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. FS: 90watt Opus Power Supply
    By Nico3k in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 08:23 PM
  2. OPUS 150 watt DC-DC power Supply for sale
    By audia4carputer in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 01:20 PM
  3. 300 Watt Dual-outlet power inverter DC to AC
    By TheKurbster in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 12:08 AM
  4. FS: 70 watt power supply and ITPS
    By nappyjim in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 01:32 AM
  5. OPUS power supply
    By xenonflx in forum Newbie
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •