F/S: Lilliput that works when it's in a good mood
So, I've got some technical issues as described in this post.
Here are a couple pix of the unit:
The LCD is a 7" Lilliput TS 619GL-70NP bought 4 months ago. Aside from the weirdness, everything is pristine. There are no scratches on the screen, and when its happy, it works flawlessly. Additionally, the touchscreen works well. There is one dead pixel on the lower-right portion of the screen, as you can see from the second picture. I am selling this screen for $150 OBO with free Fedex 2-day shipping.
A couple of additional notes:
- This LCD will ship with the Xenarc mounting stand instead. I don't have the original Lilliput stand anymore.
- I hacked up the orginal Lilliput cigarette adapter, so I will include the Xenarc cigarette adapter, which should work just as well.
- If desired, I can include the egg that came w/ the Lilli.
- When this screen was installed in my car, I had it power on automatically by shorting the power button. I have undone this mod.
- All other original items are included (cables, stylus, remote, drivers).
Funny thing is, I've been testing in the house for the last two days, and it worked perfectly... weird.
This item is guaranteed not to be DOA, and I will warranty it for 7 days after date of receipt for a full refund (minus return shipping).
If you've got questions, please let me know.
Oh yeah, sorry, i won't ship outside the U.S.