Well here's the deal then. Wait till monday. I have to see if the ebay guy I bought this from is going to do anything for me, or what, cause he didn't describe it correctly, and it's in worse shape that what was said in his listing. If he's not going to take care of it, then I'll be interested in selling it. I don't really want to part it out, but if you want the mobo, I will sell just that part of it. It's not in all that great of shape though, I'd sell the whole thing for about $50 plus whatever shipping. Something's really wrong with it.