FS or T: EPIA 800 mobo, BookPC, HP Jornada 620lx, printers, others
Ok, here's how it's going down. I'm gonna list some stuff here first, always want to give you mp3car dudes first dibs on stuff BEFORE I list on e-bay, not try to maximize my profits by telling you it's on ebay, that's dumb. Anyway, give me an offer on what you want, and I'll let you know what I think.
These prices are not set in stone. Mods, don't delete this man, it'll take me a little time to put prices on everything, I'm working on it.
1. Via EPIA 800 motherboard, no original box, possible original driver cd, I'll have to check - great shape, works fine, just need more power, so giving it up to get a 1ghz version. *SOLD*
2. Amptron BookPC BK630e case, motherboard, power supply, cd-rom - has a weird problem, won't turn on sometimes, power supply going bad probably, I just stuck a wire on the PSON signal so I can ground it and fire up the box. Power supplies for these go on e-bay for about $35 - here's a link to the motherboard specs http://www.amptron.com/html/bk630es.html $45 + shipping
3. HP Jornada 620lx PDA palm top pc, has upgraded OS chip running CE 2.11 with cradle and sierra wireless aircard for Sprint, has not been activated, also if wanted would include ne2000 compatible PC card for a little extra. $75 + shipping
4. Chyang Fun E-Note case http://www.mini-itx.com/reviews/enote/gallery.asp bought off of fellow mp3car person, ended up being too big for what I needed, will bundle with EPIA board if wanted. *SOLD*
5. T3 turbo, compressor housing cracked, turbine housing damaged by the idiot that shipped it, both can be replaced, wastegate sticks open, blades look in good shape, almost no shaft play, selling cause I'd rather put the money into a t3/t4 hybrid. $45 + shipping
6. 10.4 inch LCD screen, industrial type, 640x480 is max resolution it can handle, but works fine. I bought from Jusatry, here's some info on it, and his original FS thread http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/classified-archive/40592-fs-10-4-lcd-monitor-like-albright-dbi-m3300e.html $100 + shipping
7. HP Deskjet 895cxi printer with 2 color cartridges, can't find the damn power supply for it, but I've tested it with the supply from my 895cse and it works fine. $25 + shipping
8. Lexmark X83 scanner, copier, printer with extra cartridges, can't find the damn power supply, but tested with the supply from my x73 and works fine. I have problems keeping track of power supplies. $40 + shipping
9. D-Link 802.11b wireless access point DWL-700AP - works fine, just upgraded to 802.11g so this is not needed anymore. $30 + shipping
10. 17" CRT monitor - shipping's a ***** on these, so I'm not really expecting any interest on it, but I'll throw it on here just in case.
11. SimpleTech 800mb industrial 2.5" IDE solid state hard drive - this thing was pretty fun, but just not practical for me. Too slow, not enough space. Will include 2.5" to standard 40 pin IDE adapter. $60 + shipping
12. AMD Duron 1200mhz processor, tested and works $15 includes shipping
13. AMD K6-2 550mhz processor and motherboard - tested and works, has both AT and ATX power connections $20 + shipping
14. Harley Davidson 8pc Socket Set
15. Sapphire ATI Radeon 7000 32mb DDR PCI video card - like new, was being used with my EPIA motherboard, no agp slot $20 + shipping
16. 64mb DDR 266 notebook memory - tested and works $20 + shipping
17. Sprint TouchPoint TP2200 cell phone - extra battery, charge cradle, car power adapter - all works fine, just upgraded to LG PM-325 phone. $35 + shipping
18. EMPTY - possible xbox for sale, wait till after monday.
I'll be listing others as I come across them.
Pictures available for everything listed here of course, and whatever doesn't sell here will be going to ebay hell.
The wife wants it gone, and we all know how that is. I don't blame her, I got this **** piled all around the house.
If you want to trade, I'm open to that as well. In particular I'm looking for 512mb or bigger CF and SD cards, SD preferrably. I'm also looking for a wireless optical mouse, logitech preferrably.
EDIT:Need a P4 or Celeron socket 478 processor, williamette or northwood cores 1.8 or faster, will trade
Will Be Ending Sale on Saturday the 14th