3. OPUS 90-watt DC-DC Power Supply
I bought this item from the mp3car store for $175 and have proof of purchase and receipt. Again, it is the standard and most popular power supply in the carputer world. It has not had the problems like the larger power models. Its small size is perfect for all applications. Its allows safe boot up and shut down, as well as stabilizing hard engine cracks to allow for a worry free carputer experience. It comes with everything, (2) cables, psu, and screws. Take a look at the impressive specs below. I paid $175, asking $120 shipped with tracking. Firm and no trades.
4. Western Digital 80gig 3.5Ē Hard Drive
I bought this hard drive brand new from Circuit City and paid $125 and have proof of purchase and receipt. It was retail version, not oem, so it comes with full warranty. It came with the box, hard drive, and ide cable, all which are included but the box is not in the picture. Its size, 80gigs will hold more than enough DVDs, mp3s, pictures, programs, and whatever else tickles your pickle. Check out the specs below. I paid $125, I am asking $55 shipped with tracking. Firm and no trades.
If you are interested in buying the whole lot, I can give you a good discount and throw in a lot of cool items, $700 shipped is the price for the lot. Take a look at the extra goodies.
- Short 6Ē rounded ide cable
- iogear 4 port USB hub with small footprint and foldaway wire
- Enermax 80mm silent thermal control fan too keep items cool and longer lasting
- (2) pci brackets to fill up empty space
- Gold quest 4g in-line fuse holder to protect the power supply and electronics in your car
If you have any questions or need more pictures contact me-
Email- [email protected]