EPIA-E533 (Japan's model but same as EPIA-5000 ) $ TRADED (My WTTF is at the bottom of this thread.)
this thing is tiny, and quiet. It comes with the original box, cd, manual, I/O plate and one IDE cable. Great for a tiny HTPC / Car MP3 player.
Here are the specs:
Form Factor - Mini-ITX
- 170mm x 170mm
- Micro ATX Chassis Compliant
- VIA Eden 533Mhz EBGA Processor
- 100/133MHz Front Side Bus
- low power consumption
Chipset - VIA Apollo PLE133
- VT8601A North Bridge
- Featuring integrated AGP 4X graphics
- VIA VT8231 South Bridge
- High quality scaling and filtering
- S-Video or Composite video output
- Supports NTSC/PAL TV formats
Main Memory - Two 168-pin DIMM memory sockets
- PC100/133 SDRAM support
LAN - VIA 10/100 Ethernet LAN onboard
Graphics - Integrated AGP4X with 2D/3D Graphics Acceleration
- Motion Compensation for DVD playback
Audio - VIA VT1612A AC'97 onboard
- 3 Audio Jacks - Line-Out, Line-In and Microphone-In
- Sound Blaster, Sound Blaster Pro Compatible
- Digital I/O compatible with consumer mode S/PDIF
Expansion Slots - 1 PCI slot
Onboard IDE - ATA/100/66
- 3 Audio Jacks - Line-out, Mic-in and Line-in
- Four USB ports (two USB ports located at rear side and two via internal mini USB header)
- 1 EPP/ECP parallel port
- 1 16C550 compatible serial port
- 2 External PS/2 Compatible Keyboard /Mouse ports
- 2 TV output ports (S-Video or optional RCA TV out)
- 1 RJ-45 LAN port
- 1 PCI slot (Note: support for two PCI devices)
Power Supply -ATX Power Supply Compliant
Looking for a decent laptop HDD with 5400rpm at least
Low end 939 CPU
My heatware: swiftwind
Thank you for your time as always!
check out my forsale you liek something from there and want to trade
Unfortunately no, however, If you come up with the money or a laptop 5400rpm hdd or even new items for trade, be sure to contact me asap.
Thank you for your offer though!
I could probably get you a drive, how big do you need? Will need to confirm speed though. Interested?
I this board faster than the M10000?
I'm looking for something between 40-80gb, must be 5400rpm, cache size can vary. Also, depending on what size drive you can get, we will work on something out. I don't believe it is faster than the M1000. Please be sure to PM me if you get a hard drive for sure.
I have a 40Gb Toshiba drive sitting on my desk right now, a couple actually, but there is no speed specified on the label. PN is HDD2171 or MK4019GAX
Just deliberating as I just got an M10000 and don't really need another board, but I don't really need the drive either so a swap is always interesting.