FS/FT: Acer C302XMi-G Tablet PC
I'm selling an Acer C302Xmi-G that's in decent condition, or will trade for CarPC stuff (or partial trade + $$, whatever).
Only problems with it: Firstly it occasionally gets "cursor jump" problem (discussed in Acer forms on TabletPCBuzz.com) - only does it on AC power, not a problem for me as I use during the day and charge at night. Basically sometimes when it gets hot and is on AC power the cursor will jump to the bottom right corner. I never run it on AC personally since I have extra batteries for it (see below).
Secondly it's got some dings on the case and stuff (pictured below). Works great, just little minor scuffs.
- 1.6 GHZ Pentium M Processor
- 60GB Hard Drive!
- Upgraded to 1 GB RAM! (most of these models have 512MB)
- Bluetooth built in
- 802.11 B/G built in
- Awesome 14.1" screen
- Built in removable CD Burner/DVD Burner (most models have CD burners/DVD Players, this burns both)!
- Uses Smart Card system for secure login
The unit works great.
- Acer C302Xmi-G Tablet PC
- Original Manual and Booklets
- Original CDs (software and System Recovery/Restore CDs)
- Smartcard and Backup Card
Tablet Closed (some dings)
Tablet On in "slate" mode
I'm asing $1300 + shipping OBO (or partial trade for stuff as well).
I also have an extra regular battery for this, as well as an extra battery that goes in the media bay slot (remove DVD burner and put it in that slot). They each cost $200 ($400 total), and I'll throw in both for free. :)