dibs on this...
I'm selling this unit because I went with a smaller size lcd. This is brand new. I've only powered it up to take pictures and post them here online. I've also tested the touchscreen and that works great too.
Price: $200 shipped in the USA
I have 60+ feedback under then name "mmdb463" on ebay. Also, I'm a verfied paypal user.
* Operating Voltage: DC 11.5-13V (1200MA), AC100-240V
* Power Consumption: < 10W
* Temperature range: -40°C to 60°C
* Viewing Angle 150°
* Audio Output: 150mW
* Jacks for earphone, TV antenna and DC 12V power
* Brightness: 500 cd/m²
* Contrast: 350
* 8" TFT LCD touchscreen display CarPC Monitor
* Native Resolution: 640x480
* Supported Resolution: 800x600 and 640x480
* Built-in USB cable
* Includes remote control, VGA and RCA A/V cables, AC/DC adapter and others
* NOTE: AC/DC adapter is included, but requires lighter adapter or power converter if to be used in a vehicle
* 8 x 6.5 x 1.25 (in) / (W x H x D)
203 x 165 x 32 (mm)
* Weight (monitor only): 1lb 14oz (0.85 kg)
* Total Package Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
* VGA cable
* RCA AV cable
* 100-240V AC/DC Adapter
* Mounting bracket
* CD with touchscreen drivers
dibs on this...
If this doesn't go through, will you accept trades on my sales thread for this?
Sorry no trades. This is my extra LCD i got so no need for another one. BUMP!
See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
Originally Posted by xdjxklusivex
500 nit screen for 200 bucks?? whoa good deal.. what make is the screen?
Item is sold to Reggie! He paid asap! Great communication! A++++ buyer
I am reggie and i bought this lcd.... It was shipped last week and came in today. A few minor problems (for the remote) but he helped me asap and speedy responses to email Excellent seller and awesome communicator.
Great guy to trade/buy/sell with.
ps: The screen is awesome
pss: Looking for 90~~~ watt PSU... $100 to spend~~~
That must be the VM80 from ebay. I bought one the other day, haven't recieved it yet... Glad to hear it looks awesome, haha.