I have a 1991 honda prelude 2.0SI white/grey 5 speed for sale.
It's in good condition with a few blemishes.
- performance broche platinum spark plugs
- performance spark plug wires
- new grounding wires
- Short Ram Cold-Air Intake
- New Alternator
- Manual transmission with a aftermarket metal shifter
- New Clutch
- Razo performance pedals
- Pioneer cd deck 4500mp
- Outfitted with Infinity speakers(front) polk audio speakers(back) Sounds very good with the pioneer deck.
- The interior is in excellent condition esp. for a 1991.
- pulley system upgrade
- All belts and timing belt changed at 160k
- Recent oil change & tune-up
- Stainless steel Clutch line. Clutch has full pressure. feels much better.
- Power sunroof (The drainage holes have been cleaned) so no "in-car shower"
- 92 acura integra rims
- tires have decent tread left.
- everything is in good working condition
- Battery replaced in the summer.
- Great gas mileage.
- B20 engine. Runs very strong and does not burn any oil.
- Was a florida car originally. No rust at all. No honda rust or chasis rust!
- Heaters and A/C works
- The front fenders have dings in them.
- The front bumper is also not in the best condition. They're stitched up.
They're holding up with no problem. Only cosmetic problem. You can easily pick up two fenders and a bumper at a junk yard or members parting out.
- The clear coat of the paint seems to be dull and peeling a little.
- The driver's door lock cylinder needs to be replaced. It locks from the inside. There's nothing wrong with the locking mechanism. Only the lock cylinder. It can be fixed by a locksmith for ~$50
- The brakes need to be bled. There seems to be air in them.
The mileage on the car is 171k but engine runs very very strong.
It has alot of new parts. It's a great car for any prelude 3rd gen enthusiats.
Great body. NO RUST!!!! excellent interior.
I don't want to sell it but i just bought another car and cannot afford to keep 4 cars.
the book value from kbb for fair condition is $1375 and the lowest nada value is $1825 and highest is $3350
The fenders and door lock cylinder can easily be fixed and the car can be sold for $2000
I'm looking for a quick sale.
*I'm asking $1300 obo*
Let me know. I'm located in Queens, NY (in little neck)
Feel free to call me @ 646-812-8174
or email me at [email protected]
This is a great deal. You can drive this car as a beater or hook it up. it has alot of potential.
Please see the faq about "bumping"