I'd take the mobo and possibly the laptop drive if the prices are right.
I haven't decided completely but I'm considering puppling my CarPC out and selling it. So, no dibs for now but if I pull it here's what's included...
* DWW-700M Motorized In-dash 7" VGA Touchscreen+TV - like all the other 700M's but my TS has worked fine, no calibration issues.
* Epia M10000 Board/CPU with RAM (either 256mb or 512mb, I'll have to check)
* Opus 90W Power Supply - installed, configured and working.
* 40Gb Laptop Drive
* Case - it's all in a mini-case, the board, Opus and laptop drive, installed and working, just needs hooking up to the battery.
* Mini-keyboard - one of those tiny USB ones that fits in the plam of your hand.
* GPS - Deluo USB GPS - works great.
* Various VGA, USB extension cables (used to run from the PC to screen in my car).
* FM Modulator.
There might be other odds and ends of course but that covers all the basics. I'd be looking for about $900 to pull this right now and sell it, complete and configured. I really have no interest in discussing parting it out at this time so it's all or nothing.