Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: FS: Motorola RAZR-Or, for free

  1. #1
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605

    FS: Motorola RAZR-Or, for free

    K,

    Here is the deal. I am in contract with Cingular, but have decided to move back to T-Mobile.

    I have the Black razr that they gave me.

    If you are a Cingular customer, and are looking to add a phone and plan, I can transfer my account to you. You can add the service as a family plan for 9.99 a month, and I will GIVE you my phone. It is in great condition, but not perfect condition. YOu would then just have to complete my contract, which is about 15 or so months longer. The advantage is that you don't have to pay anythign to get the phone, wait for a rebate, and you don't need to sign a 2 year agreement, and there is no "activation" fee if we transfer the account. And all it takes is a quick phone call.

    I am also willing to sell the phone for $150.00

    Here is the thing, I have to make this decision in the next 2 hours or so. Soooo, get back to me soon if you want to take over my service. If you want to buy it outright, then let me know. After the 2 hours, I will cancel my service, and have the phone available for sale only.

    Please let me know ASAP
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

  2. #2
    Banned xdjxklusivex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Diamond Bar, CA (909,951)
    Posts
    2,742
    yo dude if u move back to tmo leme know u can take over my account no credit check or n e thing

  3. #3
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by xdjxklusivex
    yo dude if u move back to tmo leme know u can take over my account no credit check or n e thing
    Thanks. But, I actually didn't have to do one because I had T-Mo not too long ago. Thanks for the offer though.

    Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

  4. #4
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiredwrx
    K,

    Here is the deal. I am in contract with Cingular, but have decided to move back to T-Mobile.

    I have the Black razr that they gave me.

    If you are a Cingular customer, and are looking to add a phone and plan, I can transfer my account to you. You can add the service as a family plan for 9.99 a month, and I will GIVE you my phone. It is in great condition, but not perfect condition. YOu would then just have to complete my contract, which is about 15 or so months longer. The advantage is that you don't have to pay anythign to get the phone, wait for a rebate, and you don't need to sign a 2 year agreement, and there is no "activation" fee if we transfer the account. And all it takes is a quick phone call.

    I am also willing to sell the phone for $150.00

    Michael

    O.K. Seems I can tranfer for 60 days, soooo, anyone interested??

    Anyone want to trade for an LCD??

    Anyone want to buy it outright?

    Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

  5. #5
    Variable Bitrate skippy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiredwrx
    You can add the service as a family plan for 9.99 a month, and I will GIVE you my phone.
    Does that mean I would only pay 9.99 a month for the service? If so Im game

  6. #6
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy911
    Does that mean I would only pay 9.99 a month for the service? If so Im game
    If you already have service, you can add "my" line to your account, and pay just 9.99 per month. And to top it off, you have no activation fee AND you get all of my 4000 roll over minutes that I have left over.

    Let me know
    Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

  7. #7
    Variable Bitrate skippy911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    440
    Oh I dont have an account sorry.

  8. #8
    Banned Motorcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    984
    what kind of lcd do you want to trade for?
    can you post pics of your razr?

  9. #9
    Constant Bitrate WarDriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    181
    I'd think about it....but the Razr has been recalled already 3 times.

    Plus if you car going to can your service you should look up the sprint sero plan. Search slickdeals dot net.

  10. #10
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorcity
    what kind of lcd do you want to trade for?
    can you post pics of your razr?
    I will get some this weekend.

    Looking for a 7 inch with TS, prefer Xenarc. No need to be in a case. Just want the bare screen and all the electronics.

    Thanx
    Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fs Nokia N91 at just $230usd, Motorola Razr v3 at just $140usd....
    By enitan2644814 in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 07:37 AM
  2. FS: Motorola v3 RAZR (Need to sell this ASAP need money)
    By xdjxklusivex in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 08:34 PM
  3. FS: Unlocked motorola v3 razr
    By EsKALad in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 05:35 PM
  4. FS: Motorola RAZR, Motorola V710, Audiovox XV6600
    By KingsDude in forum Classified Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 12:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •