price reduced to $25.00 shipped
I have a brand new, never used, Ituner Networks ITPS .1B module for sale.
The ITPS unit is composed off several functions,
1) Reverse protection and resetable fuse. This function provides reverse polarity
protection in case the power leads are accidentally reversed. The Polyfuse, F1 will
protect against currents greater than 8A.
2) MCU. The 8 bit Microchip controller is at the heart of ITPS. The MCU controls timing
and sends signals to the power switch MOSFET and controls the motherboard ON/OFF
switch terminals based on status of ignition key.
3) Power MOSFET switching circuit. Q2, the power MOSFET, controlled by the MCU,
provides ON/OFF switching to the main power line. When used alone*, this MOSFET can
switch currents in excess of 15A.
4) LM-1084 LDO regulator. The LM-1084 is a low dropout voltage IC that provides
regulation for the ATX DC-DC converters or any other attached device. In case 12V
regulation is not needed, the LM-1084 can be bypassed by applying a solder bump.*
5) PS-ON. The PS-ON circuit triggers the motherboard ON/OFF switch for ‘soft’ start/stop
sequences. PSON is activated 5 seconds after the Ignition circuit is turned on and 10
seconds after the ignition turned OFF.