FS: VISTA VIA C7 1.5GHz Mini-ITX Motherboard
As the title says, I've got a BRAND NEW VISTA VIA C7 Mini-ITX Motherboard. I originally bought it for my carputer but then decided to go with some other configuration. It comes with everything in a box. Motherboard was NEVER installed or powered up.
This is one of the BEST Mini-ITX boards that you can buy without spending a fortune. It works great with M1-ATX and M2-ATX plus other psu. Ideal mobo for VoomPC enclosure.
Mp3car website sells it for $275 but I'm asking $200 shipped.
Following are the main specs.
- VIA C7 1.5Ghz Processor with Fan
- Front Side Bus: 400MHz
- Integrated 128bit 2D/3D VIA S3 Graphics- UniChrome Pro Processor
- 1 x 240-pin DDR2 Module Sockets Support Max 1GB
- Onboard 6-Channel CODEC Compliant to AC 97'
- On Board 1394a Port
- Onboard I/O: 8xUSB 2.0 Ports
- Serial ATA: 2 SATA connectors
- TV-out (PAL / NTSC): VIA VT1622A TV encoder
- Expansion Slot: 1xPCI Slot (PCI 2.2)
- VT6103 10/100 Ethernet
- Optional add-on boards
- Dimensions : 170x170mm