For Sale: Dschmidt shutdown controller
I bought two of this, I thought I was going to use both but I Sold my second car and so I never built another carputer.
Brand new never installed it.
$25 bucks including shipping.
Have documentation if needed.
anyone interested please drop me an E-mail.
Same for Paypal.
how is this different from the jeff mucha one that mastero is selling?
ive got the one mastero is selling (jeff mucha's) and its already mounted in a box... $25 paypal to [email protected] and its yours.
I believe the one I have is more elaborate because it uses the serial port for more power options when used with other software from UPS.
Here are the capabilities of the DSchmidt unit.
The DSchmidt unit will
- power UP your ATX motherboard after the ACC line is valid for over 5 seconds.
- will provide a serial port signal for POWER GOOD or POWER FAIL if you use a UPS program, OR it is already supported through WIN2K. Can also be used with Linux.
- Supplies a switched +12V 30A line to your UPS
- Will allow your ACC line to drop out for up to 8 seconds before sending the POWER FAIL signal to prevent inadvertant power down due to cranking the car, or you changing your mind.
So the differences are :
- delays times are not adjustable
- it will powerup your ATX motherboard
- it will send a POWERFAIL and POWERGOOD signal through the serial port.
- it will tolerate up to 8 seconds of ACC dropout before shutting down.