Up for trades too pm me with offer
The collective opinion would not find a 400mhz P-II machine (even a laptop) "stout".
You're pushing technology that's 10-15 years old and asking waaaaaaay more than it's worth, about 2.5 to 3 times what the market for this is.
Here are some comparable machines for sale on Ebay that have Buy It Now prices of around $100:
Good luck with your sale, but I'd considering lowering your price to something far more reasonable if you want any offers.
Well my fualt delete it then... I'll post it on the honda sites. I meant stout as in sturdy plastics thicker then the ones of todays standards. Thanks for the reality check.
price change and still up fir trades mAKE offer.
100.00 shipped in usa
- bulky in figure; heavily built; corpulent; thickset; fat: She is getting too stout for her dresses.
- bold, brave, or dauntless: a stout heart; stout fellows.
- firm; stubborn; resolute: stout resistance.
- forceful; vigorous: a stout argument; a stout wind.
- strong of body; hearty; sturdy: stout seamen.
- having endurance or staying power, as a horse.
- strong in substance or body, as a beverage.
- strong and thick or heavy: a stout cudgel.
It looks stout to me, fwiw.
Laptop is sold craigslist comes through again!
congrats man! Cl came through ..>FINALLY lol
Carputer Progress: Here we go again...
THE GF THEME
Genesis has speed
Genesis has class
Genesis sent money
before your a__;)
Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!