P.S. Please do not PM or email me with questions. Please post them here so if anyone else has the same question they can get the answer as well.
My name is Robert Basil. I just recently purchased a computer (with many extras) and also a touch screen monitor from a few members of this great community. Now I don't need them.
I run a charity show car ( http://www.fallenheroescar.org ) and I recently picked up a new sponsor that supplied me with a stereo that includes a 30gb HDD and Navigation so I no longer need the carputer.
Always wanted a computer for your car but didn't have the time (or money) to build a system? This is for you. It comes with EVERYTHING you need. I'll even include a copy of Windows2000 pro.
I will NOT part this system out so please don't ask. The first person to PayPal the $500 (plus $20 for shipping in the U.S.) to me at firstname.lastname@example.org get's it. I will only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses.
The complete system includes:
40 gig 2.5" HD
Phylon Case (9.5 x 7 x 2)in.
4 USB ports
Wireless USB 108mbps 802.11g
USB Audigy 2 NX Sound card, Top of the line sound card. The power adapter is modified so it can be plugged into a morex connecter straight to the M1-ATX, this way you dont have to worry about it still being on when your carputer is off.
Hauppauge NTSC WinTV (USB)
This unit Will allow you to watch TV on your computer. It also has FM radio.
36" IDE cable, another standard IDE cable, and USB adaptor for the Motherboard
BTC mini keyboard with downstream USB port
Microtrack handheld trigger mouse / trackball.
RCA cables, these are high quality Oxygen Free Audio RCA cables.
Xenarc 700IDT In Dash 7 inch Touch Screen VGA
(These currently sell in the MP3Car store for $440! - See link below)
* For In-Car Computing, PC, Server, GPS, and various VGA Use
* 1-DIN In-Dash, heavy duty construction
* Spring loaded, automated mechanical flip-out design (Non-Motorized)
* Left and Right swivel
* 4-wire resistive Touch Screen (USB)
* Multi-Monitor Touchscreen Support
* VGA Input x 1 & Video Input x 2
* NTSC / PAL Multi-System
* 16x9 Aspect Ratio
* High Resolution Display - up to 1600 x 1200
* Auto detects 800x480 resolution
* Upgraded High-Brightness CCFL
* Adjustable backlight level for night-time use
* Pixelworks High Performance Video and VGA Processor
* High Quality Scaling & Anti-Aliasing
* Auto power-on upon signal detection
* Automatic display adjustment
* On Screen Display Control
* 20-Pin heavy-duty connector
* Anti Glare Coating
* Supports 11V DC ~ 24V DC
* "E" Mark Certified for Automotive use
Any questions? Feel free to post them here.
got any pics of the system?
Might be interested if the car pc and monitor were sold separately, as I already have a monitor.
P.S. PLEASE DON'T EVER PM ME AGAIN WHEN I HAVEN'T SHOWED ANY INTEREST. If I am interested..... I will PM you.
thats a good deal. Everything still work perfect, even the indash ts? Can you show me more pic of the complete system? I will prop paypal you tonite once i see complete pic and system verifiled as all working material
power adapters so everything can be plugged in and setup using normal household 120v power. I'll take some photos of it up and running when I get home tonight. Everything runs great, no problems with it at all.