Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: TRADE: 60GB PS3 with Resistance FOM for Pioneer Avic Z1

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20

    TRADE: 60GB PS3 with Resistance FOM for Pioneer Avic Z1

    I have a 60gb PS3 with Resistance Fall of Man.

    I'm looking to get an Avic Z1 with the blue tooth, Ipod hookup, and cam. Let me know if anyone is interested.

  2. #2
    Maximum Bitrate CJ8501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Orland Park, IL
    Posts
    660
    my uncle was looking for one... how much are you willing to sell it for? (I also saw your thread on nissanclub)

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20
    I'll be honest, right now I'm only looking to trade. I was going to sell it and then use the money for the z1, but I'd rather just wait and see if someone will just outright swap.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31
    Hhahaha yeah, that sound like a great deal! NOT!

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    43
    Lol 1800 for the z1 and 7-800 for the ps3

  6. #6
    Raw Wave EsKALad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,102
    i can get you a brand new z1 for 1500 plus ship
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20
    I don't know why you guys are jumping all over my thread. I thought my offer is pretty fair. If you guys don't like it, then just move on, why are you bothering posting?

    There are a few websites selling the Z1 for 1500, so if you say the retail value is higher, then thats just an exaggeration.

    The retail value of a 60gig ps3 + game is $700. Then taking into account the limited availability and ebay prices, its safe to say 900-1100 is a fair assumption.

    I think that if someone works at a car audio shop and can get pioneer products at cost, they may have interest in this trade. Especially if it wouldn't cost them any money out of pocket.

  8. #8
    Calm
    Down
    Or
    Get
    A
    2
    Week
    Vacation
    -Love
    The
    Forum
    Policeman
    Wiredwrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,605
    Quote Originally Posted by enkne1 View Post
    I don't know why you guys are jumping all over my thread. I thought my offer is pretty fair. If you guys don't like it, then just move on, why are you bothering posting?

    There are a few websites selling the Z1 for 1500, so if you say the retail value is higher, then thats just an exaggeration.

    The retail value of a 60gig ps3 + game is $700. Then taking into account the limited availability and ebay prices, its safe to say 900-1100 is a fair assumption.

    I think that if someone works at a car audio shop and can get pioneer products at cost, they may have interest in this trade. Especially if it wouldn't cost them any money out of pocket.
    I see, you are expecting someone to "OBTAIN THE Z1 for NOTHING OUT OF POCKET", you mean steal it, and trade you.

    Good plan.

    Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

  9. #9
    Raw Wave EsKALad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,102
    The fact that every last person who bought a damn ps3 did it to sell it on ebay. It flooded the market with ****ty ps3s no one wants. On 11.17 I remember craigslist had some listing at 5000 bucks each! But now if u check chicago craigslist you can find one for 700 bucks. Tell me how its a fair trade?
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiredwrx View Post
    I see, you are expecting someone to "OBTAIN THE Z1 for NOTHING OUT OF POCKET", you mean steal it, and trade you.

    Good plan.

    Michael
    No what I mean is if they place orders through pioneer anyway, why not just add one 1 more unit for the sole purpose of trading it with me. That way they are still paying the same "cost price" and they have no additional "out of pocket expense". It would be like them just outright purchasing the ps3.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsKALad View Post
    The fact that every last person who bought a damn ps3 did it to sell it on ebay. It flooded the market with ****ty ps3s no one wants. On 11.17 I remember craigslist had some listing at 5000 bucks each! But now if u check chicago craigslist you can find one for 700 bucks. Tell me how its a fair trade?
    The market on ebay may be flooded, but there is defietly more demand then supply overall (especially for the 60gig). Also, there is no way you are finding a 60gb PS3 for $700 on craigslist regardless of what you may think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •