bump for a darn good sound card.
I have the X-Meredian.
Auzentech HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect Sound Card $85.00 SHIPPED
Selling my DTS soundcard, I have no use for it now since i do not have a DTS decoder, and i am going with the M-Audio Firewire as well.. I would like to get rid of this item at $85.00 SHIPPED!! Item comes with Original Box, and DRIVERS, Optical CABLES, and the PCI Soundcard itself.. Any Questions please ask..
ITEM Features ::
- # C-Media CMI8770 PCI chipset (8CH audio single chip with DTS® Connect and Dolby® Digital Live Real-Time Content Encoder)
- # 8CH codec embedded PCI audio single chip
- # Full-duplex 8CH 24bit/96kHz DAC / 2CH 16bit/48kHz ADC
- # Integrated S/PDIF input/output supports 44.1kHz/48kHz/96kHz sample rate and 16/24bits resolution
- # The world's first DTS¨ Connect logo program certificated PCI audio board
- # DTS® Interactive : A real-time 5.1 encoder that takes any 2 or more channel and encodes it into DTS® bit stream. DTS® Interactive provides a single cable connection via S/PDIF digital audio output to a DTS® enabled surround sound system by encoding all audio into a DTS® compatible bit stream at 1.5Mbps
- # DTS® Neo:PC : An up mixing matrix technology that turns any 2 channel audio into 7.1 surround sound. DTS® Neo:PC, based upon DTS® Neo:6 matrix surround technology, transforms any stereo content such as MP3, WMA or CD audio, into a 7.1-channel surround sound experience
- # Dolby® Digital Live(DDL) Real-Time Content Encoder converts PC audio into a 5.1 channel Dolby® Digital bit stream
- # Swappable dual DIP type OPAMP controlled preamp circuit (4pcs output control OPAMP IC with DIY socket, 2pcs MIC input control OPAMP IC with DIY socket)
- # Max 2.8Vrms full swing analog output gain by unique preamp circuit / incredible powerful analog output, improve dynamic range / SNR
- # Proper OPAMP control circuit (+8V, -8V dual power supply circuit) for high quality audio quality, prevent audio distortion at high volume level
thanks for looking..
your not suppposed to bump your own threads. its in the rules
I wish i could use this with my G5
Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!