The PAC VCI-GM1/AV is a video interface that will convert your GM factory navigation radio display into a video monitor, perfect for a video back-up camera or as a video game monitor. Accepts multiple composite video input signals from any video source. The kit comes with easy plug-n-play connectors and easy installation instructions.
Video input for non-touch screen GM Class 2 data navigation radios!
• 2 video inputs, 1 backup camera input & RGB navigation input.
• Built in Audio/Video switcher
• Great for lease vehicles. Quickly convert radio back to OEM specifications within minutes.
• No soldering or tools needed to modify radio. Revert back to stock quickly for lease returns!
• Works with GM Truck's and SUV's non-touch screen navigation systems.
$450 LIST Price!
$295 shipped CONUS or Best Offer.
I purchased this last month, installed it in our 2004 Yukon Denali and then received a new touchscreen display for my CarPC.