I have an infocus X2 projector up for sale. It was ceiling mounted in a nonsmoking home. The projector was powered through a battery backup so it was always cooled down properly. Adult used only. The bulb shows 10 hours of usage. The projector comes with a power cable and it's remote. Here are the stats on the projector.
· Product: InFocus X2 Multimedia Projector - HDTV Compatible
· MPN: WYX2
· Type: DLP Projectors
· Display Technology: DLP
· Image Brightness: 1500 ANSI lumens
· Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
· Platform: PC, Mac
· Form Factor: Portable
· Native Resolution: 800 x 600
· Image Size (Diagonal): 32.4 in. - 259.2 in.
· Image Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (Standard)
· HDTV Formats: 720p, 1080i
· Screen Distance: 5 ft. - 32.8 ft.
· Synchronization Range Horizontal: 31.5 - 80 kHz
· Synchronization Range Vertical: 50 - 85 Hz
· Analog Video Format: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
· Color Support: 24-bit (16.7M colors)
· Audio Output: Speaker(s)
· Operation Noise: 37 dB
· Front Panel Controls: Keypad
· Interface: USB
· Video Input: Composite Video, 15 Pin D-Sub VGA (& component),S-Video x1
· Lamp Type: SHP
· Light Source Power: 150W SHP
· Light Source Life: 4000 Hours
· Speakers Output: 2.5 W
· Special Features: Keystone Correction
· Projection Method: Front, Rear, Ceiling
I'm asking $200 plus actual shipping for the projector.
I ship usps.gov with insurance. If you're interested just pm me with you zip and I'll give you the final total.
I'll add pics later this evening.