FS: Subaru Impreza car PC (incl turbo gauge housing + custom Lilliput screen housing)
I'm selling the car PC install that's in my sig. I'm upgrading cars, and I want to do something entirely different for the next one. You should be able to fit this just fine onto any Subaru Impreza from 2002 onwards up to MY2006 or so (i.e. before the current crazy redesign), as the dashboard basically has not changed.
- 7" touchscreen Lilliput with a Subaru Impreza 2DIN custom dashboard mount + auto-on mod (i.e. it will power up with the car automatically), and looks TOTALLY stock on an Impreza. The screen mount can also be used to mount a Mini-ITX motherboard on it if you want to store everything behind the screen - the screw holes are there for it and it's designed to fit a board + a 2.5" HD. I didn't want to do that, so I am including a separate case and all that jazz.
- if the buyer makes a good offer, I will INCLUDE the Impreza turbo gauge cluster housing (in my sig, it's the box that goes on top of the dashboard that houses the 1DIN CD player unit - you kind of need this, if you're considering having a car PC and a head unit) (note: this obviously doesn't include the actual turbo gauges, it's a housing)
- Intel D201GLY2-based computer with 1GB RAM, 300GB SATA hard drive, ultra-small case and a M2-ATX power supply
- various wiring, etc
- USB hub and a USB Bluetooth module
- various small parts, i.e. PCI riser board, wires, etc. as needed.
I am open to reasonable offers... the Subaru 2DIN enclosure for the Lilliput is custom-made, and I don't think you'll find many of them... so consider that in your offers. :)
If needed, I can provide help on the install (up to where the locations of the screws are ... having taken my car apart a few times, I've pretty much figured out where what is, heh).