FS: CID650 Double DIN TFT Touch VGA Monitor with DVD, FM Radio, USB, ect
Just pulled it out of my old car. It worked great for me but unfortunately it doesn't fit in my new truck.
Here are some specs I pulled:
The CID650 Display for the Double-DIN-slot has some exiting features :
- Built-In Slot-In DVD drive, which gets connected with your carpc via USB.
- Power- and Reset-button in the front, which can be connected with your carpc.
- The display can be adjusted in height motorized.
- Rear camera sensor cable for automatic switching to rear camera. - Integrated 4x25W amplifier with AM/FM Radio
The CID-650 can be connected to every PC with VGA- and USB connectors.
Drivers-CD included, compatible with :
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
- XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows CE 2.12, 3.0, .net
- Linux RedHat,Mandrake,..
- Macintosh OS 9.x, 10.x
Display size 6.5" digital
Aspect ratio 16:9 wide TFT screen
Dot Resolution 2400x480= 1,152,000 dots
Physical Resolution 800x480
Supported Resolutions 640x480-1024x768
Color configuration RGB stripe
Power input DC 11-24V
Power consumption max. 15W
Video system 2x Video inputs (PAL/NTSC)
1x VGA input
Audio system - 4x25W Amplifier
- AM/FM Radio - 2x AUX input (2x2 Cinch)
Display Case : 190x176x99 mm
Display : 144 x 77 mm
Video input signal: 1.0Vp-p, composite video
Full function OSD control (English)
Scope of Supply - 6.5" VGA Double-DIN Display
- IR Remote
- ISO-speaker connector cable
- ISO-connector cable(Plus,Ignition plus, GND + Rearcam-sensor, PC-Reset, PC-Power)
- USB-cable (for Touchscreen and DVD-drive combined)
- 2x Cinch-cables
- Touchscreen Driver-CD
- Touchscreen pencil
---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------
FS: 450 + shipping. PM if you're interested. Thanks!