Price drop - $375 + shipping
Just pulled it out of my old car. It worked great for me but unfortunately it doesn't fit in my new truck.
Here are some specs I pulled:
The CID650 Display for the Double-DIN-slot has some exiting features :
- Built-In Slot-In DVD drive, which gets connected with your carpc via USB.
- Power- and Reset-button in the front, which can be connected with your carpc.
- The display can be adjusted in height motorized.
- Rear camera sensor cable for automatic switching to rear camera. - Integrated 4x25W amplifier with AM/FM Radio
The CID-650 can be connected to every PC with VGA- and USB connectors.
Drivers-CD included, compatible with :
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
- XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows CE 2.12, 3.0, .net
- Linux RedHat,Mandrake,..
- Macintosh OS 9.x, 10.x
Display size 6.5" digital
Aspect ratio 16:9 wide TFT screen
Dot Resolution 2400x480= 1,152,000 dots
Physical Resolution 800x480
Supported Resolutions 640x480-1024x768
Color configuration RGB stripe
Power input DC 11-24V
Power consumption max. 15W
Video system 2x Video inputs (PAL/NTSC)
1x VGA input
Audio system - 4x25W Amplifier
- AM/FM Radio - 2x AUX input (2x2 Cinch)
Display Case : 190x176x99 mm
Display : 144 x 77 mm
Video input signal: 1.0Vp-p, composite video
Full function OSD control (English)
Scope of Supply - 6.5" VGA Double-DIN Display
- IR Remote
- ISO-speaker connector cable
- ISO-connector cable(Plus,Ignition plus, GND + Rearcam-sensor, PC-Reset, PC-Power)
- USB-cable (for Touchscreen and DVD-drive combined)
- 2x Cinch-cables
- Touchscreen Driver-CD
- Touchscreen pencil
---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------
FS: 450 + shipping. PM if you're interested. Thanks!
Price drop - $375 + shipping
i'm interested.. were you able to use the power and reset buttons with your carpc? what type of carpc (MB/Proc/OS) were you using this with? does the drive work in windows 7 do you know?
yes, both the power button and the reset button worked with the computer and the Opus Solutions power supply (also for sale). I had it hooked up to a home built PC. It had an AMD Athalon XP processor, 512 mb ram, and running windows XP. I never tried it with Windows 7 but I would assume that it would since it worked well with XP.
Price drop $325 + shipping obo
SO this does not come with a motherboard?
No, this is a touchscreen monitor with interior DVD player. It is also an amplifier and receiver. All you need to add is a power supply and computer.
Can windows XP be installed over the OS it comes with..?
OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
M2-ATX Power Supply
RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
Windows XP SP3
so I take it you can use the touchscreen to control the computer?
if you use Windoes CE or 7 right?