Carnetix P1900 V2.2 DC-DC regulator. Used gently and in great working form. Looking to get $75 shipped obo in the continental US.
Here is the description:
• 140 Watt Dual Output Regulator
• Jumper selectable main output of +18/+19/+20V
• Jumper selectable secondary output of +12V/+13.5V or +5V
• Optional 3rd output using the CNX-P5V +5v/15 watt regulator.
• Survives Engine Cranking under full load over entire temperature range
• Includes sophisticated Startup/Shutdown Controller
• Includes sturdy aluminum chassis with variable speed fan suitable for car environment
• Field upgradable flash microprocessor
• Low battery monitor prevents drained battery, even during Standy/Sleep
• "Deadman Timer" automatically exits Sleep mode after 72 hours to prevent battery damage
• "Anti Thump" delayed remote control for audio amplifiers
• Remote "Pulse Start" from wireless device or car alarm/remote start system
• Over current protection on both outputs with graceful forced shutdown of main output
• Powers both your CarPC/Mac AND your screen or USB devices
• Compatible with Mac mini including startup and sleep mode
• Compatible with Pentium P4-based systems such as Travla C158-120, Sumicom S630, or Xenarc SC8*
• Full, safe support for Windows Standby mode including auto shutdown if PC fails to shutdown
• Over voltage surge suppression on battery input for protection of harsh automotive environment
• User replaceable fuse on battery input to protect your car from internal short circuits
• Very compact design measuring 4.6" x 3.25" x 1.75" (L x W x H) or 117mm x 83mm x 45mm.
Last edited by JDizzle; 09-08-2011 at 12:18 PM.
PM'd extremely interested!
PM sent. Cash-on-hand.