Bunch of car PC parts for sale (VA)
Make me a reasonable offer for any of the following. Shipping (US only) will probably be $5-10 per item (but I'll combine what I can into a single package if you buy multiple items).
- Garmin Mobile PC 2010
- (Phidgets PhidgetEncoder 1052) (with rotary dial)
- SOLD M3 ATX power supply. And I will throw in an "MSI 9818-020 Mini ITX Server Motherboard Socket P Intel GM45 DDR2 800" with 2GB of RAM and a 2.8GHz Intel CPU, which has the correct serial support to reconfigure the "custom" mode on the M3. (I went through several motherboards finding one that will work for this.)
- SOLD Lilliput 629 monitor, modified to fit into double DIN slot. Also I hacked the power connection to end in positive/negative leads instead of the regular 12V lighter socket. But of course you can modify that back if you want.
- Stereo noise filter S-15-A DSF
- Jetway J7F2WE1G mini-ITX motherboard (with onboard CPU, and 512MB RAM)
- Visteon HD Zoom, with Mitch's serial adapter.
- SOLD Boomzbox HD
- BR-353 USB GPS
- BR-355 serial GPS with serial/USB connections
- SOLD GM-2 USB GPS
- [B]Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 (USB external soundcard with multiple inputs/outputs)
- SOLD Samsung SE-S084 "slim external USB DVD writer"
- USB UIRT
- Pioneer CD-SR100 infrared steering wheel remote. The band that goes around the steering wheel has some sticky tape residue, and it may not fit around an extremely thick steering wheel. I used this with the above USB-UIRT infrared receiver.
- M350 mini-ITX case, with some issues: Front piece falls off (I used tape), ugly hole drilled in back for power wires, bottom is covered with "loop" velcro (I think that's a good thing)
- SOLD Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN, with antennas (that have lost their stickyness). I'll also throw in a similar Wifi adapter that I never used.
- BlazePro wireless mini keyboard. Looks like this, but does not have a piece to attach to a joystick like in that photo.
* Correction 8/22/2011: I originally said the M3 power supply came with a Jetway NF93R-LF motherboard, but actually it is an "MSI 9818-020 Mini ITX Server Motherboard Socket P Intel GM45 DDR2 800" motherboard.