Where are you in VA.. i'm in Prince William Co. 20 for the Pioneer CD-SR100?
Make me a reasonable offer for any of the following. Shipping (US only) will probably be $5-10 per item (but I'll combine what I can into a single package if you buy multiple items).
- Garmin Mobile PC 2010
- (Phidgets PhidgetEncoder 1052) (with rotary dial)
- SOLD M3 ATX power supply. And I will throw in an "MSI 9818-020 Mini ITX Server Motherboard Socket P Intel GM45 DDR2 800" with 2GB of RAM and a 2.8GHz Intel CPU, which has the correct serial support to reconfigure the "custom" mode on the M3. (I went through several motherboards finding one that will work for this.)
- SOLD Lilliput 629 monitor, modified to fit into double DIN slot. Also I hacked the power connection to end in positive/negative leads instead of the regular 12V lighter socket. But of course you can modify that back if you want.
- Stereo noise filter S-15-A DSF
- Jetway J7F2WE1G mini-ITX motherboard (with onboard CPU, and 512MB RAM)
- Visteon HD Zoom, with Mitch's serial adapter.
- SOLD Boomzbox HD
- BR-353 USB GPS
- BR-355 serial GPS with serial/USB connections
- SOLD GM-2 USB GPS
- [B]Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 (USB external soundcard with multiple inputs/outputs)
- SOLD Samsung SE-S084 "slim external USB DVD writer"
- USB UIRT
- Pioneer CD-SR100 infrared steering wheel remote. The band that goes around the steering wheel has some sticky tape residue, and it may not fit around an extremely thick steering wheel. I used this with the above USB-UIRT infrared receiver.
- M350 mini-ITX case, with some issues: Front piece falls off (I used tape), ugly hole drilled in back for power wires, bottom is covered with "loop" velcro (I think that's a good thing)
- SOLD Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN, with antennas (that have lost their stickyness). I'll also throw in a similar Wifi adapter that I never used.
- BlazePro wireless mini keyboard. Looks like this, but does not have a piece to attach to a joystick like in that photo.
* Correction 8/22/2011: I originally said the M3 power supply came with a Jetway NF93R-LF motherboard, but actually it is an "MSI 9818-020 Mini ITX Server Motherboard Socket P Intel GM45 DDR2 800" motherboard.
Last edited by johnk; 09-07-2011 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Marked some items as sold
Please list prices for your items, this is not a 'the price is right' guessing game.
So, Mr Enforcer dude, you would prefer that I donate all these items to goodwill rather than letting people buy them for what they consider a fair price? I don't have much time for this and am just trying to help people out by letting them have my old stuff for a cheap price. Nice guy. I understand that you have massive amounts of free time to patrol the forums. I'll assume you aren't interested in any of the stuff I'm selling.
If time is an issue, then posting prices for each item will save everyones time.
So once again, please post individual prices for the items or one price for everything, then people can make offers on those prices, not just try and guess what you want for them.
They way you have it at present people can and probably will make stupid offers.
And while I may have an interest in some of your items, I fear the postage make exceed the $5-$10 per item.
Wait maybe I'll offer $5 for the lilliput monitor.
Look, see, now someone has made a stupid offer becasue you have put any prices up
oops. I guess I can't get PMs out. I'm interested in the Boomzbox. I live in Washington State. send me a PM!
I sent you a PM! ^_^ Im interested in the lilliput monitor!!! =] and maybe a couple of other things if i have the money.
Marked some items as sold.