Bump - I typed the wrong price!
$500 OBO plus shipping...
Hey guys, decided to go back to the factory HU and install a USA-Spec adaptor with a ProClip as I use my iPhone 4S for everything now. Therefore, I have a bunch of really cool custom carputer stuff for sale. Here's what's for sale:
Here's a list of the stuff along with what it cost new:
- Xenarc 700TSV w/remote - $350
- Custom fab for dash (includes pocket with micro switches and IR reciever for screen) - $540
- Carnetix PSU (will need computer specific cables) - $125
- USB 2.0 hub - $40
- Globalsat BU353 GPS receiver - $70
- Griffin PowerMate rotary encoder - $60
- USB and VGA extension cables - $60
Total cost: $1245
All you need to add is a few misc cables and a carputer (PC or Mac) and you're all set. I'd like $500 OBO (plus shipping from 38133) for everything pictured above.
Here it is installed:
Closeup of the micro switches and IR receiver in the included pocket:
Ask any questions you may have. I'm listing this elsewhere so this thread may be closed at any time.
Last edited by crimsonaudio; 11-06-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Oops, typed wrong price!