Complete car computer from my 07 Mustang
I have my entire car computer from my O7 Ford Mustang up for sale. I only mention that it was in a mustang because the custom enclosure was made specifically for this opening and the screen has been mounted to a double din mustang kit although that one might not matter as much. Anyhow here is what I have:
1) Custom double din mustang enclosure with top mount for a 3.5" Hdd and extra mounting platform for power supply. $20 + shipping
2) M2-ATX Power Supply (160W). SOLD
3) BU-353 USB GPS receiver. SOLD
4) Lilliput 619 Screen. Screen has been taken out of its housing and mated to a double din bracket and frame using epoxy and painted the same matching color. Looks stock in a Ford that can have the shaker system. $80 + shipping.
5) Intel Atom D945GCLF board and 1GB of Kingston Ram. $35 + shipping
6) 2 Mustang Shaker wiring harness adapters. I will add pics if anyone is interested, but they are for interfacing the stock wiring to a new head unit/car computer.
I think I also have a HD Radio Zoom box somewhere in the garage that I will look for.