FS: Intel Atom MiniITX CarPC, Lillliput EBY701 Double Din LCD, Shark 10.4 LCD
I built this Car PC for my subaru forester and planned to enter the car in SQ (sound quality) competitions after I built the sound system. I had my car all wired up, touch screen installed, but never installed the PC. I had it on my desk tweaking the front end but could just never find time to get it perfectly the way I wanted. As time went on, it just slipped out of my mind and I eventually decided to just let the idea go, and sell everything since I'm getting along just fine without the CarPC.
So here it all is. I will sell the Carpc, Lilliput, and Shark (Samsung board) separately, but at this time I don't want to part out the computer. I'd like to sell the PC as a whole.
Pictures are at the end of the post.
All prices include shipping within the US (contiguous 48 states). I except Paypal only, and will ship once payment has cleared. Shipping outside the contiguous US will be extra.
- CarPC: $400 (Paid about $550 when new)
- Lilliput: $150 (Paid over $200 when new, includes Bybyte double din)
- Shark (Samsung): $75 (Paid $170 when new)
Computer Info (and price paid when new):
- All you need is a laptop harddrive and wifi adapter (if you want wifi). Everything else is included.
- For wifi, I found the Alfa usb adapters offer the best range and you can use an external antenna to get even more range.
- The USB hub came with a 12v wall adapter to provide extra power to the hub but it is not required to use. I snipped off the wall adapter so I could wire it directly to a 12v source coming from the computer. I will have the wall adapter and will include it.
- The M-Audio sound card was one of the best usb cards when I bought it (3 years ago). My plan was to enter my subaru in Sound Quality competitions, but never got around that far. I removed the circuit board from the M-Audio housing and mounted it directly inside the case.
- The picoPSU came with a wall adapter to power it while in your house. Again, I snipped the wall adapter off to use the plug with the Carnetix power adapter to supply power to the power supply.
- Whatever harddrive you install can be mounted vertically to help prevent damage from being in a moving vehicle hitting bumps in the road.
Shark (Samsung) Info:
FOR REFERENCE ONLY: Inside view (notice where the harddrive is mounted vertically between the soundcard and Carnetix. *It is also mounted on shock absorbers. *Harddrive not included. *Wireless adapter is upside down in this image and also not included.)
Front panel view with power cables, monitor power (blue/black), wireless keyboard, 7 port usb hub
Front panel view
Rear panel view
Rear Panel View
picoPSU 120 (notice where I clipped the power wire to use the plug with the Carnetix)
Monitor Power cable
Wireless Keyboard. *The dongle plugs to a usb header inside the case
7 port usb hub, notice where I clipped the power cable so I could wire it directly to 12volt from the carpc
Rearview of Lilliput