A regretful sale, my unfinished project
EBAY LINK for pictures etc...
I am selling a complete car PC system, only needs to have the OS installed, configured and then installed in the car.
Summary of the components (details provided after):
- Car PC Carputer MSI E350IA-E45, M2-ATX, 250Gb HDD, 2Gb (complete with power supply, AC to DC power adapter and thermo fan)
- Lilliput 8 inch 4:3 859GL-80NP/C/T touch screen monitor
- soundmax superbeam array microphone
- Joycon steering wheel buttons motherboard interface (converts your steering wheel buttons into programmable actions)
- Bluetooth dongle
- wifi dongle
- GPS dongle
- all wiring components
- power supply to power the system at home
PC details :
Case Black Box Mobile Extruded Anodized Aluminum Mini ITX Chassis
10" x 9.25" x 3.125"/254mm x 235mm x 80mm
1x 50 x 50 x 10mm fan 6500RPM 32dB for ventilation
Processor Zacate E350, Dual Core 1.6Ghz
Integrated AMD Zacate-FT1 APU
1Mb L2 Cache
HDMI v1.3 compliant
DirectX11 ATI Radeon HD 6310 on-chip graphics acceleration
Audio Realtek® ALC887
Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
Coaxial and Digital SPDIF
Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
USB 10x USB (8x USB2.0 2x USB 3.0/2.0)
LAN 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps
BIOS Award BIOS 8 Mb flash memory
Rear Panel I/O 1 x PS/2 keyboard or mouse
1 x VGA port
1 x HDMI v1.3 port
8 x USB 2.0 ports
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
1 x RJ45 LAN jack
1 x Coaxial SPDIF-out port
1 x Optical SPDIF-out port
1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
Composite/RCA Line Outputs
Monitoring and Management Power Management
Wake on USB, PCI, Keyboard, Mouse, or Ring
CPU temperature monitoring
System temperature monitoring
Hard Drive 250Gb 2.5" Western Digital Drive
Memory 2Gb 1333MHz DDR3
Supports up to 8GB of RAM
M2-ATX Smart Power Supply: Connects directly to the battery,
Also Included 6 pin locking metal power harness
Users guide and wiring diagram
Master driver disk
Detailed system build sheet
LCD monitor power cable
Compatible Operating Systems All versions of Windows XP, Vista, and 7
Operating temperature 0°C - 60°C
Warranty 6 months parts and labor mo-co-so
Display Screen: 8 inch TFT LCD
Resolution: 800 × 600(1,440,000 ) pixels
Color System: PAL-4.43 NTSC-3.58
Ratio Aspect: 4:3
Contrast Ratio: 500:1
Viewing Angle: 50/70(U/D),70/70(L/R)
Audio Output: ≥100mW
Input Voltage: DC 11-13V
Power Consumption: ≤13W
Dimension(mm): 202L × 154W × 31H
- Converts resistive steering wheel remote controls into USB HID keyboard
and HID remote controller.
- Works same as standard USB HID keyboard and HID remote controller by hardware.
- 24V tolerant 4 channel resistive(voltage) input.
- Supports 28 physical buttons, 52 programmable logical buttons.
- Long and Short button for one physical button, up to 5 simultaneous key strokes by one button.
- 2 programmable LED port.
- Remote wake-up(resume PC from sleep with steering wheel remote controls).
- Channel Master/Slave selectable
- Temperature range : -40 ~ +85°C
JoyCon Explorer-aided feature
- Preset change by Preset up and down buttons.
- Speech and OSD when preset is changed, when button is pressed.
- Application link(application launches and pops up with preset changing).
- User definable Button Speech and OSD.
- Automatic Button Detection
- Rearview with USB camera
- Online firmware update.
- No external power or driver installation needs.
- Available OS : Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003
(JoyCon Explorer supports Windows XP and the later version. JoyCon Explorer does not support Linux.
But CarPC JoyCon Exr works on Linux and Mac after it is configured at Windows.)
The system is in working order
Never installed in the car
I started setting the OS, but a busy life and home loan got the better of me
It is a very powerful system for the car, can be converted to a home multimedia unit
If you have any questions, please ask.
I will post it in a box with padding internally and all items bubble wrapped.