Carputer & Parts Sale! - Double DIN 7" Lilliput, M2-ATX, HD Radio, OBD-II and more!
It’s been a great run for the Carputer but I’m parting it out to sell my car. My loss is your gain! Shipping to US Only.
Computer - SOLD
Mo-Co-So Black Box Mini-ITX case
4GB DDR3 RAM
Seagate 2.5” 160GB HDD
Prefer to sell the whole thing before taking it apart to sell separately.
- comes with 6-pin metal wiring harness and 12V monitor power cable
Joycon EX - SOLD
- for steering wheel controls. Comes with all 4 input cables (only 1 has been used), 2 LED cables, and mini-USB cable for power.
High Brightness Lilliput 669GL-70NP/C/T 7" Touch Screen Monitor with HDMI, DVI, VGA, and RCA Inputs and Auto Switching in Double DIN. - SOLD
- the IR sensor in the front doesn’t work but the monitor/touchscreen itself is perfectly fine. The little metal prongs holding the board broke so it’s taped on. Haven’t had a problem with it. Comes with HDMI/USB touchscreen cable, remote, AC power adapter
Visteon HD Radio - SOLD
comes with mitchjs’ serial cable, a serial to USB adapter, and wiring harness.
OBD-II USB Reader - SOLD
GlobalSat BU-353 S4 GPS Receiver - SOLD
- just bought this recently to replace the original BU-353 in my first setup. Barely used, virtually brand new.
CCD Backup Camera - SOLD
- bought it because I thought my current backup camera was broken. Turns out it was just a loose wire, so this one has never been used.
Rosewill USB WiFi Adapter - SOLD
- external antenna gets me a stronger signal from my garage to home WiFi