I am getting rid of my beloved Infill G4 CarPC. Some of you old schoolers may know about this device. It's one of the only actual production 2-DIN units in existence. They were from Korea and were discontinued several years ago. Made by a company named Maxan, these units were popular back in 2007-2008. I ran mine in a MK IV Jetta for a few years (from 2007-2012) and recently I replaced my vehicle but kept the Infill G4 and all the accessories. The unit still works fine and I am selling it with ALL the accessories I used in my Jetta, which are listed below:
A couple pics:
More pics (link)
Actual Infill G4 CarPC Kit including:
- Infill G4 CarPC - VIA C7 1.5 Ghz CPU w/ 1GB RAM and 120GB HDD (ignore pic stating otherwise)
- Built-in slot loading DVD/CDRW multi-drive
- Working original remote control
- All stock cables and connectors (except stock coaxial GPS receiver)
- Infill noise suppressor (ground loop isolator) - black box w/ duct tape next to yellow power cable
- Wiring harness for Volkswagen MKiV Jetta (2DIN Monsoon from 2002 model)
- Pioneer universal 2-DIN mounting kit w/ black bezel. Works perfectly w/ my VW Jetta (MKIV) double din Monsoon system.
- Bonus: C2R-VW PAC - for overriding CD changer w/ iPod (nothing to do w/ Infill, but this is part of the package)
OS and software included:
- Windows XP (it's stable, so I left it alone. I strongly suggest you do too.)
- Centrafuse Navigation w/ North America maps - version 4.x
- Sygic Drive Navigation
- All included cables, adapters and accessories, including working remote
- USB hub - non-powered (silver) w/ extension for better WiFi placement
- USB 4-port hub - non-powered (black) - squid looking one
- Extra USB 4-port hub - non-powered (blue)
- D-Link USB Wifi G adapter
- Bluetooth adapter
- Belkin iMic USB audio adapter) - (white, round)
- Andrea SoundMax SuperBeam directional USB microphone
- SiRF USB 10-satellite GPS receiver
- ELM 323 USB ODBII adapter - for ISO9141 and ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
Does not include the stock GPS receiver. Also, the GPS coaxial input might be broken, but it's difficult to find a replacement GPS, so I've just used a USB unit which works fine.
Doesn't include anything for DMB. That was only for select Asian models. Sometimes the capacitive volume keys stop working. The remote and software (onscreen) work, but the buttons on the front forget to work until a reboot. Everything else works great!
Here are pictures with all the accessories included:
Price: I'm asking $350 (obo) for everything shown. I'd prefer to take PayPal. Please PM me for more info.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask here or PM me.
Last edited by raygun; 12-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Formerly from Centrafuse