Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Standalone BlueSoleil wrapper

  1. #31
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    25
    Thanks for your reply Lambo,
    I did firstly check your demo, yeah. I have got it to fully determine the call status and my software will automatically stop the music (if playing) and then resume (if it was playing) etc.. and this works a treat. By connection I was referring to the actual BT link. For example, If i switch off the BT on my phone, the wrapper still thinks it's got a connection (but the BlueSoleil icon turns Blue). I also seem to remember you mentioned about the drop-outs, like if the connection is inactive for so long.

    Secondly the other issue I have (but I don't think this is related to your wrapper) is if a call has taken place or I have played music etc, BlueSoleil keeps the connection alive in Headset mode unless I forcably disconnect.

    P.s. I also downloaded the latest wrapper from your RR plugin. - This allowed me to fix the issue with music muting correctly and stuff.

    Thanks for all your hard work, It has allowed me to do something I've wanted to do for a long time and has even pushed me to upgrade from VB6 to .NET 2008.

    Kind regards,
    James

  2. #32
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by james2k2 View Post
    Thanks for your reply Lambo,
    I did firstly check your demo, yeah. I have got it to fully determine the call status and my software will automatically stop the music (if playing) and then resume (if it was playing) etc.. and this works a treat. By connection I was referring to the actual BT link. For example, If i switch off the BT on my phone, the wrapper still thinks it's got a connection (but the BlueSoleil icon turns Blue). I also seem to remember you mentioned about the drop-outs, like if the connection is inactive for so long.

    Secondly the other issue I have (but I don't think this is related to your wrapper) is if a call has taken place or I have played music etc, BlueSoleil keeps the connection alive in Headset mode unless I forcably disconnect.

    P.s. I also downloaded the latest wrapper from your RR plugin. - This allowed me to fix the issue with music muting correctly and stuff.

    Thanks for all your hard work, It has allowed me to do something I've wanted to do for a long time and has even pushed me to upgrade from VB6 to .NET 2008.

    Kind regards,
    James
    do you keep testing for the BT connection or are you asuming it will update. The wrapper only checks the connection status when you ask it to

  3. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    25
    I have a generic timer in my app and part of the timer is to monitor the BT connection. Just for clarification (in case i'm using the wrong one), what is the correct callback to check the connection status?

    Thanks.

  4. #34

  5. #35
    Low Bitrate mnwcsult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    90

    Visual Studio 2008 on Windows 7

    Quote Originally Posted by P3D4T0R View Post
    Thanks for your efforts but I cant seem to get the sample to work on my laptop, i get an error: 0x8007000B which it seems from looking around on google that you might need to recompile it for x64, any clue?
    I am running Windows 7 in 64 bit mode. To get the Project to use the 32 bit dll provided by "lambo"

    Start VS and go to the Build Menu. Select Configuration Manager. Look for the "Active Solution Platform" drop down and select "New".

    On the "New Platform Dialog" use the Select New Platform drop down and click on x86, then click Ok.

    Rebuild the application, VS at this point is creating a new Debug folder. You want to copy the dll into ..\bin\x86\Debug folder.

    Finally when you Build the application it will find the dll and run it as a 32 bit application.

    Good Luck

  6. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up C# source code

    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    Due to lots of people asking and the fact I had to do it to get some bits working I have split my mobilephone plugin in two. There is now a RR specific plugin thats still called mobilephone and a new dll that is a wrapper around the BlueSoleil sdk.

    I've included a sample VB.net express 2008 project to show how to use it.

    It currently has two known problems.

    1) For some reason it loses the connection to the phone after about 5 minutes. Dont know why but working on it. If you reconnect its all fine. If you implement an autoconnect function it works fine.
    2) The signal and battery strength indicates haven't been implemented yet. Again working on it.

    You need to put the BSWrapper dll in the same directory as the program calling it. I didn't need to register it but I had to have the vc redistribution installed if I didn't have vc express installed.

    Lastly BlueSoleil version 6.4.236.0 or greater is required

    Have fun and any questions just ask.
    I want to thank to "lambosprit" for his great solution and share, so I needed it in C# (Visual Studio 2008) so I translated it, and here I share with you.

    Once again, Thanks "lambosprit"!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #37
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    thanks for that and thanks for sharing

  8. #38
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Hello all,

    I'm new in this forum, so sorry for some stupid questions. First of all i wanna thank Lambosprit for great work and also have one question with the wrapper. When timer indicates incomming call event BTSDK_HFP_EV_RINGING_IND, the call is atomatically answered. Why this is happens? In mobile phone auto answer function is disabled. Maybe i'm did somthing wrong? Please help me to find out where is the problem.

    Thanks'

  9. #39
    Maximum Bitrate
    Auto Apps:loading...
    lambosprit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by asas78 View Post
    Hello all,

    I'm new in this forum, so sorry for some stupid questions. First of all i wanna thank Lambosprit for great work and also have one question with the wrapper. When timer indicates incomming call event BTSDK_HFP_EV_RINGING_IND, the call is atomatically answered. Why this is happens? In mobile phone auto answer function is disabled. Maybe i'm did somthing wrong? Please help me to find out where is the problem.

    Thanks'
    Not quite sure what you're asking. The test app in this thread has no auto answer functionality. The only answer is you have mobilephone.net open as well as the test app or your phone is answering for you

  10. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by lambosprit View Post
    Not quite sure what you're asking. The test app in this thread has no auto answer functionality. The only answer is you have mobilephone.net open as well as the test app or your phone is answering for you
    Sorry for english spelling. To be cler. I'm running only test app. Perform connection request to paired mobile phone. Connection successfull. Now i'm doing a call to connected phoe. Application show Ringing True. After few seconds the call is answered. I'm sure that function Automatic answer in connected phone is turned off. I'm using Blackberry phone.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Embedding BlueSoleil - I give up
    By rodweb in forum Road Runner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 05:13 PM
  2. BlueSoleil 6.2.227.11 Full for Centrafuse
    By Zo6om in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:54 AM
  3. Bluesoleil not licensed
    By halller in forum Centrafuse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:54 PM
  4. Shuttle to ship standalone XPC motherboards?
    By Defiler in forum General Hardware Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:42 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 11:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •