No matter what the project requirements seem to be, our first step is to work with you in developing and honing the specific use case – making sure that the project parameters and expectations are firmly established.
- What are you trying to do with this mobile computing project? What challenges have you identified?
- What are the anticipated project quantities, timeline, deliverables and deployment schedule?
- Specific software/OS/accessory/peripheral/connectivity needs (and related hardware requirements)?
- What temperature, shock, and other environmental standards does the hardware need to meet?
- What are your budget expectations?
Hardware Requirements: technical specifications, based on the Mobile Computing Use Case; includes a list of hardware components (with ratings and commentary) that must, should or may be part of the final solution.
Risk Factors and Constraints: outline of potential challenges or constraints – and mitigation strategies – foreseen in solution delivery; examples include deployment environment, short lead times, multi-partner scheduling, integration issues, budget/timeline constraints.