Main post here: http://www.streetdeck.com/forum/view...php?f=10&t=190
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I bring you the IBus Digital Mod (for BMW owners)
Here are the details:
- Steering wheel buttons control volume, next/previous track, toggle mute, toggle play
- If autodim is enabled Day/Night mode will be set when the lights turn on, note you must have the automatic lights option on
- If Speed Volume Control is enabled, volume will be adjusted up as you go faster, 5 levels of sensitivity
- The PC time will automatically be set when the OBC time message is received
- Outside and coolant temperature readings, as well as speed and RPMs
- Many more messages are available but not used. Feel free to suggest usage, or modify the DigiMod.
You will need Rolf Resler's IBus interface (http://www.reslers.de/IBUS).
You can download the DigiMod from my website: http://www.vulfson.com/carpc
Suggestions, bug reports, and donations are always appreciated!
Please note: there is a bug in 18.104.22.168 StreetDeck where the settings don't seem to be persisted after restart of SD (http://www.streetdeck.com/forum/view...php?f=22&t=172)
See all my CarPC projects