Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 99

Thread: DragonBTV's CarPC Plugins, Master Thread.

  1. #51
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonBTV
    just do not touch it, it will stay there forever
    That's true.....

  2. #52
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    new look of PICplugin's adult picture protection screen
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #53
    Maximum Bitrate Chita79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    723
    dragonBTV, is there any way you can set focus back on frodoplayer when you exit picplugin??? that way the taskbar doesnt pop up after exiting... also, where can i find the newest picplugin with the new skin i see on here? thanks...
    '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

  4. #54
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Chita79
    dragonBTV, is there any way you can set focus back on frodoplayer when you exit picplugin??? that way the taskbar doesnt pop up after exiting... also, where can i find the newest picplugin with the new skin i see on here? thanks...
    it is already fixed long times ago
    please re-download the version

  5. #55
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    NEW version released 1.2.1.201 !!!!!!!!!

    please download from my main thread

    ENJOY!

  6. #56
    Variable Bitrate MC_Stoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonBTV
    NEW version released 1.2.1.201 !!!!!!!!!

    please download from my main thread

    ENJOY!
    I'm enjoying it but where are my transitions you promised?

  7. #57
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    849
    CD/DVD plugin link not working

  8. #58
    Raw Wave RoyN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    3,534
    errr.... not found.... cant wait!

  9. #59
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by MC_Stoo
    I'm enjoying it but where are my transitions you promised?
    soon

    I was updating the FM one

  10. #60
    Maximum Bitrate
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by camsgs3
    CD/DVD plugin link not working
    checking now...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 12:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •