I have a 1979 chevy truck that i am gathering parts to rebuild and i am planning a car pc for it as well. I have read that there are ways to interface the gauge information through the PC to a screen on OBDII and some OBDI vehicles, but is there any way to do the same thing on a carburated vehicle?? Thanks in advance for any help.

Mtrhd 329