New 0.9.7 version:
- Improved short and instant fuel consumption sensors. They are now smooth and more reliable.
New configuration for these sensors is available: own idle speed, and option should the FC should include idling into calculations.
- Fuel consumption can now be affected by engine deceleration state (fuel trim), LTFT sensor value or current Lambda(AFR) value.
These modes are disabled by default and could be enabled from vehicle settings screen.
Settings only available in hobDrive.
- New PIDs: CommandedEGR, EGRError, Commanded_EVAP
- New System Settings Option to hide "HUD" button (hobdrive only)
- Help screens added to some of parameters. To open, click highlighted parameter labels.
- Portrait orientation now uses same sensor layout as landscape (no mirroring).
You may restore old behaviour via system option "Mirror elements".
- Ukrainian translation (thanks to Mike)
- Italian translation (thanks to Emiliano)
- Fixed empty space at the bottom screen side in Windows Mobile and PDA systems.
Fix may have side-effect on WinCE - it may be reverted with "Show system task bar" option.
- Improved compatibility with widcomm-based devices
- Fixed "injector performance" config parameter not being used.
- Fixed bug in data track, when accumulated sensors actively persisted though they should not.
If you feel hobdrive consumed alot of storage space, please check "track" folder within hobdrive's folder and
cleanup it manually.
- Fixed potential issue on .netcf3.7
- Increased connection retry interval (now in background mode it is 1min, in foreground - 10sec)