Device recommendation needed
I am totally new to OBDII, CAN, SAE standards and protocols so I would like to start experimenting a bit with it and I am looking for hardware device recommendation.
So, here is what I expect from my begginers device:
1. Having SAE J1962 plug so I can connect it directly to the car without any additional cables
2. Being ELM 327 compatible in terms of configuring things via AT commands or at least to have things configurable to the degree ELM327 has them)
3. To have bluetooth transmission to host (PC, PDA, cell phone) that works at CAN 11/500 bus speed. So, not 38.4 kbaud to host but full 500kbaud at slowest bottleneck. I expect to have AT command that will change speed of all subsystems.... i.e. if i set speed to 125 kbaud I expect CAN, UART, bluetooth... all are at that speed without bottlenecks.
Now here are some additional requests where things get quirky and eliminate cheap chinese products:
4. Possibility to programatically define pins at J1962... in example some vehicles have two CAN buses, namely HSCAN (usually on pins 6 i 14) and MSCAN (pins vary, some have it on pins 3 and 11, other on some other pins) so I want to be able to programatically choose/set/define pins where CAN BUS is, its speed, timeouts, headers, filtering....
5. Possibility to concurrently sniff two 500kbaud (or maybe 250kbaud + 500kbaud since I guess Bluetooth can't go above 900 something kbauds) buses and concurrently doing some ODB2 requests.
Since I am really new to all this stuff suggestions are highly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.